Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jun 7, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #1,862 of 3,153
Quote:
Thanks. I hope so. I have 40 hrs on these already. The silver/gold cables of 1plus2 makes the low end of the Miracles more solid, a little more bass and full bodied. Giving them a little warmth and highs are smoother and more sweet.

Though I find my 334 w/ 000 cables (burned in) and 1plus2 sound more out of the head than Miracle.

If you want, I can lend you my toxic 8-wire hybrid which pairs really well with the miracles. 

Jun 7, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #1,863 of 3,153
Quote:

Hybrid meaning copper / silver? Using direct with HDP-R10?

Yes. The miracles are a great match with the HDP-R10 because the miracles have a slightly recessed midrange while the HDP-R10 has a slightly forward midrange. 

Jun 7, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #1,864 of 3,153
If you want, I can lend you my toxic 8-wire hybrid which pairs really well with the miracles. 

Thanks! Enjoy them first my friend.. I am enjoying the silver/gold but I am using the stock more as the s/g is very microphonic.. I am saving a little more to get the new version of the silver/gold actually.. I found the bass i am looking for at the silver/gold

Jun 8, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #1,865 of 3,153
Quote:
Thanks! Enjoy them first my friend.. I am enjoying the silver/gold but I am using the stock more as the s/g is very microphonic.. I am saving a little more to get the new version of the silver/gold actually.. I found the bass i am looking for at the silver/gold

Soullinker the new silver/gold is a completely different monster from the old gold cable.... I mean it's more like the silver cable in character but even more detailed, better quality treble, mids and bass. The sound staging is even bigger. Actually makes the silver cable sound muddy in comparison which is insane.....

Jun 8, 2013 at 5:40 AM Post #1,870 of 3,153
I have his true hybrid, so occ silver + copper not silver platted copper + copper. It cost more than his standard hybrid but worth it. While it is sounding great, it's too stiff for me to use on stage. For daily listening is pretty ok as long as you don't bike or walk with it.

Jun 8, 2013 at 6:09 AM Post #1,871 of 3,153
Quote:
Just ordered an Audio Lounge hybrid cable (i.e. Chris_Himself). Has anyone used his hybrids (copper and silver in separate strands) before?

If Maguire turns up at the meet, you can try his 3 Toxic Cables and mine as well. But he hasn't told me whether he'll go or not. 

Jun 8, 2013 at 6:17 AM Post #1,872 of 3,153
My pair is in Hong Kong with the couriers, now just wondering if they will be delivered today
size]

Just bought a pair of FitEar Parterre this afternoon, not listening yet, as I an waiting to see if my friend wants it in the States.....

Too many things to listen to and not enough time
size]

Have my friends SD3 to try as well...........................

Jun 8, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #1,873 of 3,153
Pictures are here! 
smily_headphones1.gif

The warranty card says that it was created on 10/6/13 but I got it on the 7th? Oh well, more warranty can't hurt. The case really is useless since it's not protective and is too big to carry in a pocket. I use a UE metal case instead. Also, can anybody explain to me what the triple flange tips are for? 

Jun 8, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #1,874 of 3,153
Quote:
Pictures are here! 
smily_headphones1.gif

The warranty card says that it was created on 10/6/13 but I got it on the 7th? Oh well, more warranty can't hurt. The case really is useless since it's not protective and is too big to carry in a pocket. I use a UE metal case instead. 

Gorgeous! I love the shade of blue....Give them some break in time and you will be loving the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back