UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Mar 22, 2012 at 2:23 AM Post #1,007 of 1,228
I just opted for the beat audio silver mk3 cable replacement option... those ampcity cables aren't ever coming in.

Edit: That is my conjecture, not confirmed fact...

Mar 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #1,008 of 1,228
is it possible to get a diffrent cable even when your order went thru ampcity ? kinda getting mad since this isnt a delay anymore , it feels more like waiting and hoping till the costumer forget about their promo items ... almost 6 month waiting now

Mar 25, 2012 at 2:12 PM Post #1,009 of 1,228
Anyone here ever had a UM IEM shell repaired, either by UM or by someone else..?

Yes I've had UM repair a collapsed recessed socket. What's your question specifically?

@rrahman, thx for the reminder about the cables! I just sent mail to UM asking them about it. Did you succeed in getting a Beats cable instead? Did UM honour the request for the swap?

Mar 29, 2012 at 2:11 AM Post #1,010 of 1,228

[size=medium] Hi Douglas, [/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] Can you please let us know what size hoody you are after.[/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] Thanks[/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] UM[/size]

looks like a hoodie now

Mar 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #1,012 of 1,228
They also asked me for my hoodie size a month ago. Wonder how long more it'll take for the cable :frowning2:

Edited for inaccurate information. My apologies.

Mar 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #1,013 of 1,228
30%!!! I want that...

Mar 30, 2012 at 2:53 AM Post #1,015 of 1,228
I took got the email asking for the hoody/track jacket sizing, I asked them about the cables too:

UM: "Ampcity has mentioned they are almost ready to ship to us, hence we're preparing all of our shipments.  Should be out to you soon."

Apr 17, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #1,017 of 1,228
Anybody still checking this thread? 

Whoever is still here, could you tell me whether you received any of the extras yet (hoodie and cable)?

I received nothing...not even an e-mail asking me for the size, although that might be because I responded back to them last year about my size already.

I almost froze to death this winter because I didn't receive the jacket from UM...

Apr 17, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #1,018 of 1,228
I have received nothing.  I have sent emails and received no responses.  Seems like everyone's orders after ours all got messed up.  

This company is a farce.  

I would highly not recommend them.

Apr 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #1,019 of 1,228
All we can do is cross our fingers and wait.  Amp city has had over 6 months to provide us with a cable that they promised.  I know they don't represent Unique Melody as a whole but amp city is really hurting their reputation. 

I hope they really get their act together and deliver the goods.  Unique Melody is a great company with great products with a lot of fans on and off this forum.  I still don't hesitate to recommend them to any of my friends but honestly they really need to get this fixed ASAP.

Apr 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #1,020 of 1,228
Its not just Ampcity.

I asked for the alternative beats audio cable months ago.  I(we) have been left in the dark, for most of my(our) experience w/ this company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back