Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Sep 2, 2012 at 4:34 AM Post #7,306 of 9,690
Sep 2, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #7,307 of 9,690
Quote:
I was wondering if anybody knows what model these cables are:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Ears-Replacement-Black-L-Connector-Cable-46-UE-10-Pro-5-Pro-5-EB-/251115672977?pt=Kopfh%C3%B6rer&hash=item3a77a91591#ht_3601wt_940
They don't seem like the pre/post Sept 2010 cables issued on the UE website. (They sorta look like the pre-ones, actually) I'd like to get a cheap replacement but i'm wary of the knockoffs on eBay. Help me out?
Thanks for the help!

They kinda look like stock TF10 cables....

Sep 2, 2012 at 6:26 AM Post #7,309 of 9,690
Quote:
Lol. I can totally relate. My wife has like a million pair of shoes. :)

Maybe I can return one, then buy them again next time soon.. ahahaha!!!

Puncture holes? on the cables? does it happen to a lot of owners? 

Lol. go for it! :) haha

My cables show signs that it will puncture soon at the memory wire to softer cables interface. it has happened to one of my friends also with his triple fi10s. flaw in cable design i guess?

Sep 3, 2012 at 5:22 AM Post #7,316 of 9,690
If anyone is looking for a cable or wondering if a new cable will really make a difference, believe me when I say that it DOES. I am a skeptic when it comes to things like this and to be honest, when I talked to Chris at Headphonelounge about if a cable could improve performance and he said that it would, I thought in my head, "yeah, there's no way something like this could do anything." Upon receiving the cable and listening to them for the first time, I was BLOWN away. My TF10's sounded so different, in a good way. Vocals were crisper, the bass was tighter and more accurate. It really felt like I had a new set of IEMs. Completely satisfied with my purchase.

I went with a cable from Headphonelounge. Talk to Chris_Himself here on Head-fi, he'll point you in the right direction.

Sep 3, 2012 at 6:00 AM Post #7,317 of 9,690
If anyone is looking for a cable or wondering if a new cable will really make a difference, believe me when I say that it DOES. I am a skeptic when it comes to things like this and to be honest, when I talked to Chris at Headphonelounge about if a cable could improve performance and he said that it would, I thought in my head, "yeah, there's no way something like this could do anything." Upon receiving the cable and listening to them for the first time, I was BLOWN away. My TF10's sounded so different, in a good way. Vocals were crisper, the bass was tighter and more accurate. It really felt like I had a new set of IEMs. Completely satisfied with my purchase.

I went with a cable from Headphonelounge. Talk to Chris_Himself here on Head-fi, he'll point you in the right direction.

As a sceptic I assume you did a double blind test?

Sep 3, 2012 at 6:19 AM Post #7,318 of 9,690
Quote:
Quote:

As a sceptic I assume you did a double blind test?

I'd love to see some of the blind test methods and results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back