Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Sep 1, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #7,291 of 9,690
The one i bought from amazon didn't have a sticker but i am not sure about the ones that are in retail boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizousama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a very important question about the box and packaging of these phones. Do the boxes come with a seal sticker or anything that indicates if it has been opened? I am waiting on mine to arrive and the carrier has been very late. Hence, I want to be certain that the phones haven't been toyed with or something.

Sep 1, 2012 at 5:01 AM Post #7,292 of 9,690
Quote:
That's a great looking cable. If I keep the Triplefi, I'd probably upgrade cables too. Heard Dark Lord Cables are good.
But I would like a cable with mic and controls on them. Will the Logitech ones for the vi version work with the triplefi?

Yes, the vi ones work perfect for TF 10. Using them with my TF 10, I just need another cable to complete my headphone madness, I am totally satisfied with this monster!

BTW, did anyone tried the meelectronics cable guides with the stock cable?

http://www.meelec.com/category_s/393.htm

Heard saying some that it increased their comfort, any opinions on this?

Sep 1, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #7,293 of 9,690
Quote:
Man, those cables from Jaben are pretty expensive. $96 for a cable? do they sound that good compared to the stock ones?

Yea they are kinda expensive.
confused_face.gif
but it sounds great to me. better clarity and brings up the vocals. better than stock cable imho. but then again my opinion may differ with others.

Sep 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #7,294 of 9,690
Quote:
Yes, the vi ones work perfect for TF 10. Using them with my TF 10, I just need another cable to complete my headphone madness, I am totally satisfied with this monster!

BTW, did anyone tried the meelectronics cable guides with the stock cable?

http://www.meelec.com/category_s/393.htm

Heard saying some that it increased their comfort, any opinions on this?

im using my fi10s with the gr07 cable guides. in my opinion any cable guide would provide better comfort in the case of the triple fi10s. i cant get that kind of comfort with the stock cables and even my upgraded cables. i was surprised that such a simple solution (often overlooked) provide so much comfort to my ears.

Sep 1, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #7,295 of 9,690
Quote:
I doubt that she would. She also likes Kaskade btw. But sometimes women just doesn't get excited with an earphone (no matter how good it is). Lol.

Yeah, I will get pretty good burn in on both IEMs since I have 30 days from Amazon. :)

Man, the cables on the TF10s are a bit annoying though... 

Lolz. women can never understand why we would ever need more than a pair of headphones. same applies to men when we can't comprehend why they would ever need the same pair of heels but with 10 different colours.
blink.gif
(1. exaggerated statement, but you get the point. 2. No offense intended to any women) hehe.

Nyways gudluck with selecting the headphones that suits u most.:) and yeah the stock cables are annoying and fragile especially at the transition between the memory wire to softer cables. be wary of puncture holes.

Sep 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #7,297 of 9,690
Quote:
Lolz. women can never understand why we would ever need more than a pair of headphones. same applies to men when we can't comprehend why they would ever need the same pair of heels but with 10 different colours.
blink.gif
(1. exaggerated statement, but you get the point. 2. No offense intended to any women) hehe.

Nyways gudluck with selecting the headphones that suits u most.:) and yeah the stock cables are annoying and fragile especially at the transition between the memory wire to softer cables. be wary of puncture holes.

Lol. I can totally relate. My wife has like a million pair of shoes. :)

Maybe I can return one, then buy them again next time soon.. ahahaha!!!

Puncture holes? on the cables? does it happen to a lot of owners? 

Sep 2, 2012 at 1:38 AM Post #7,298 of 9,690
I don't really have that much experience on IEMs except a Beyers, but is the UE TF 10 a little mushy compared to the M50, I no those two should not be compared together, but can anyone who owns both tell me a little more, cuz i might have bought a fake... Tnx

Sep 2, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #7,299 of 9,690
I don't really have that much experience on IEMs except a Beyers, but is the UE TF 10 a little mushy compared to the M50, I no those two should not be compared together, but can anyone who owns both tell me a little more, cuz i might have bought a fake... Tnx

Fake TF10? I'm not sure there are any....

Sep 2, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #7,303 of 9,690
Well at least im sure that they are real, tnx

I think you're pretty safe, I don't know of any in circulation also we'd know about here too.

From what you're describing about the bass you have the real deal. Give your ears sometime to adjust to the armatures, as they can sound strange at first.

Sep 2, 2012 at 3:15 AM Post #7,304 of 9,690
Quote:
I think you're pretty safe, I don't know of any in circulation also we'd know about here too.
From what you're describing about the bass you have the real deal. Give your ears sometime to adjust to the armatures, as they can sound strange at first.

So wt your basically saying is that I had been listening to too much weak bass and i need time to adjust to the stronger bass, wow, k tnx man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back