Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Nov 27, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #4,531 of 9,690
If you bought more than one, then you get the two in a larger box (i'm not sure how it looks with just one). Then once you open them, each triplefi is in another box (cardboard). Once you take off the cardboard you get a black box that is closed with velcro. 

If you search "triplefi package" you get the things/ packing on the second page, second row, first picture. That's the black box with velcro

Nov 27, 2011 at 12:44 AM Post #4,532 of 9,690
I choose free shipping also and I will get it on tuesday the 29th.
beerchug.gif

Nov 27, 2011 at 1:13 AM Post #4,533 of 9,690
If anyone has a triple fi10 from the black amazon sale that would sell it to me for the same price as Amazon blackfriday would be greatly apprecited, Amazon cancelled my order for some reason and I'm planning to join the fisher remolding group buy.

Nov 27, 2011 at 2:39 AM Post #4,535 of 9,690
I should be getting mine on the 30th. For some reason I'm not all that excited. I'm too busy enjoying my modded T50RP. I'm hoping it will sound something like a Brainwavz B2 with more bass. I really liked the B2 but the construction quality, non replaceable cable, and lack of bass presence really turn me off.

Nov 27, 2011 at 3:57 AM Post #4,537 of 9,690
I just contacted Amazon and was reassured that the IEM's that they sent out to me would be in the retail packaging.  Hopefully they arrive that way and hopefully so does everyone elses.
Quote:
If you bought more than one, then you get the two in a larger box (i'm not sure how it looks with just one). Then once you open them, each triplefi is in another box (cardboard). Once you take off the cardboard you get a black box that is closed with velcro. 

If you search "triplefi package" you get the things/ packing on the second page, second row, first picture. That's the black box with velcro

Nov 27, 2011 at 4:07 AM Post #4,538 of 9,690
I just contacted Amazon and was reassured that the IEM's that they sent out to me would be in the retail packaging.  Hopefully they arrive that way and hopefully so does everyone elses.

Just curious, why does the packaging matter? I got this deal last year with the Eco-Box. The iems are great regardless of what's containing them.

Nov 27, 2011 at 4:25 AM Post #4,539 of 9,690

Quote:

Not sure if this applies but when I ordered a pair of triple fi earlier this year from amazon and it arrived in the box in the following image: 

Nov 27, 2011 at 12:01 PM Post #4,540 of 9,690
It appears that they may have changed the packaging since the last time that I ordered then.  Does that box close with velcro xxhaxx?  As long as it comes in its current retail packaging with all of the accessories that is all that matters.  Not being able to locate any of the images that jacobterrado was talking about it made me think that they were coming in an oem type brown box.

Nov 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM Post #4,541 of 9,690

Quote:
It appears that they may have changed the packaging since the last time that I ordered then.  Does that box close with velcro xxhaxx?  As long as it comes in its current retail packaging with all of the accessories that is all that matters.  Not being able to locate any of the images that jacobterrado was talking about it made me think that they were coming in an oem type brown box.

Apparently that packaging I read about is UE's "eco friendly" packaging, so that black box with the velcro is the retail packaging.

Nov 27, 2011 at 2:40 PM Post #4,542 of 9,690

Quote:

Yup, the box closes with velcro

Nov 27, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #4,544 of 9,690
Just in case you did not see the deals alert thread, I am also going to post it here.

For the people in Europe who missed the UE Triple Fi 10 deal (I am from Europe and I bought the $99 deal using borderlinx) : The German site of Amazon is also holding Cyber Monday days and the first day the site is offering the UE Triple Fi 10 (about 13 hours from now). Of course, I don't know the actual discount, but it might be interesting to check it out.

http://www.amazon.de/Sonderangebote-Restposten-Schn%C3%A4ppchen-Shop-%C3%9Cberblick/b?ie=UTF8&node=872398#csld-mc

Nov 27, 2011 at 7:21 PM Post #4,545 of 9,690
DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THESE WITH A ZO SUBWOOFER AMP?

Would REALLY like to know how they sound with better bass since they originally didnt satisfy me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back