Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Nov 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM Post #4,546 of 9,690

Quote:
DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THESE WITH A ZO SUBWOOFER AMP?

Would REALLY like to know how they sound with better bass since they originally didnt satisfy me.

if you want more bass you must be a die hard basshead. I just posted a very short impression about the zo and TF10 in the zo2 appreciation thread, but you can ask me anything else you would like to know about them.

Tried the ZO2 always with my rockboxed clip+ and in flat eq only, it was too loud for any player's LO I could plug it in.

Clip+ > ZO2 > UE TF10

Hiss. nothing serious.
with the Zo in red, I've never heard bass like this, earth shaking. I found myself looking around thinking Godzilla was coming. not mu cup f tea, I kept it green to light orange and it was fine.
soundstage remains to same to my ears, actually I feel nothing else get affected, but as I said, too much bass, I am not a basshead.

Nov 27, 2011 at 8:13 PM Post #4,547 of 9,690

Quote:
It appears that they may have changed the packaging since the last time that I ordered then.  Does that box close with velcro xxhaxx?  As long as it comes in its current retail packaging with all of the accessories that is all that matters.  Not being able to locate any of the images that jacobterrado was talking about it made me think that they were coming in an oem type brown box.

You get both.  It should come in the black eco-friendly packaging as well as a heavier brown kraft corrugated over-wrap.

The packaging is plenty adequate.

Nov 27, 2011 at 8:15 PM Post #4,548 of 9,690

Quote:
if you want more bass you must be a die hard basshead. I just posted a very short impression about the zo and TF10 in the zo2 appreciation thread, but you can ask me anything else you would like to know about them.

Haha sounds nice, too bad you're not a basshead that needs more bass than the stock to be satisfied...have you heard the miles davis tributes?

Nov 27, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #4,550 of 9,690
Thanks to the Amazon deal, I'm now compelled to pay average_joe's custom cable thread a visit. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 27, 2011 at 9:23 PM Post #4,553 of 9,690
the trumpets are good headphones, that's all i can say for now

Nov 27, 2011 at 9:28 PM Post #4,554 of 9,690

Quote:
Trumpets is very bassy, it has an excellent sub bass apparently

i guess its much like the miles davis then, but anyways, i prefer the tf10's in everything EXCEPT THE BASS which is the most important thing in my music, so im trying to find out what the TF10's would sound like with the Zo... :)

Nov 28, 2011 at 9:33 AM Post #4,556 of 9,690
The Trumpets aren't that bass heavy if you got an iPhone and put the EQ at bass reduce, they get balanced beautifuly that way.

Nov 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM Post #4,557 of 9,690
Just got these, what can I say? Sounds better than any IEM I have ever heard, or anything portable for that matter. Which doesn't say a lot as I haven't really heard anything portable that's high end. They are just about what I expected, not quite up there with my full size cans (D2000) but close enough for me to properly enjoy music when full size cans just aren't viable. I haven't been able to listen to any music since I bought my cans, but now that will change. I'm surprised something this small can have that much bass, it's more than adequate for me. Reign in Blood sounds fantastic, as does piano concertos.

Yep I'm satisfied, missed enjoying music on the go.

Nov 28, 2011 at 1:55 PM Post #4,560 of 9,690
Mine are out for delivery - the wait is killing me!
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back