Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Apr 14, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #3,677 of 9,690
Try the monster super tip fit kit, they come in sizes from tiny to huge(like, are these for Humans huge?). They fit on the tf10 pretty nicely. I'd say the gels are similar sounding to Sony Hybrids, and the Foams are a lot like Etymotic gliders more than comply. I thought it was kind of pricey at $20 but they seem pretty durable and I can fit about 3 sizes on my various iems depending on the housing design and depth of insertion level.

Quote:
I just got my TF10 (because of this thread) and been living happily with it for 4 days now. 
L3000.gif

I've read a lot of people have issues because of the fit, small ear canals. My problem is I have big ones. 
confused_face.gif
 and worse, the right ear has bigger ear canal.  The comply that comes with the package is not even enough to have a good seal. I use the large silicons

Apr 16, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #3,678 of 9,690
Long time lurker, (almost) first time poster.
I started out a longgg time ago by buying a pair of K81DJ's to get myself into the game of "hifi".
Albeit budget, these headphones were way better then anything I ever had before, and the BASS.
After a good couple years, these headphones are finally starting to die, and so I've been looking for something new.
Since I'm in University now, a "travel rig" is more in order for my daily commute, and in-between class listenings!
I looked around, and saw that IEM's seem to be all the rage for this type of thing, so started to research what would suit me best, and came across these babies.
Seeing that these cannot be beaten in the bass department for their price, and are generally the best bang for your buck for a universal IEM (can obviously be debated, but the consensus I saw got me hooked). 
Will most likely end up buying these this summer once I get some hard earned cash!

Apr 20, 2011 at 5:58 AM Post #3,684 of 9,690
Unfortunately I only know of EU distributors, who also list on amazon but not on the US site. They ship to the US, but I don't know if it will work out cheaper than $50.

HandHeldAudio is the official UK/EU distributor.

Apr 20, 2011 at 2:55 PM Post #3,685 of 9,690
Just ordered my first set of any REAL hi-fi IEMS... Can't wait to test it out tomorrow when I get them!!! Any advice you guys can give me for my new TF10's?

Apr 20, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #3,688 of 9,690

I actually like the fit of ultimate ears... my brother let me use his SuperFi 5's and they were really nice and not that big on me!
Quote:
Return them, the fit is horrendous.  That is all.

Apr 20, 2011 at 4:55 PM Post #3,689 of 9,690
Just got mine today and will be investing for some good cables like this and a Leckerton UHA-4
Hopefully they won't ruin the already awesome sound(especially the bass).:D

Apr 21, 2011 at 4:23 AM Post #3,690 of 9,690
Just pull ears out and back while inserting the earphones and they'll fit snuggly in your ears~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back