Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Feb 19, 2010 at 6:03 PM Post #2,956 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by Infoseeker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does logitech do the whole 'you must pay 1/2 the RMA to replace your defective item' to the UE line of stuff? (for that's what they do for the speakers and mouse/keyboard stuff).

Really? I just got a G500 mouse shipped to me free of charge to replace my defective G5. That and a brand new cable for the TripleFis, both with no money out of my pocket.

Feb 20, 2010 at 12:14 AM Post #2,957 of 9,690
Getting my Triple.Fi 10s has truly opened my eyes as to how good music can actually sound. I was using a 5G Nano // LoD // Amp // Triple setup but because I was so impressed with the sound, I decided on upgrading to a s:flo2 // LoD // RSA Tomahawk // Recabled (Lune) Triple Fi.

I've spent a lot of money on upgrades and love every second I'm listening to music on them. Amazing IEMs.

Feb 20, 2010 at 12:19 AM Post #2,958 of 9,690
hows the lune cable? i probably wont get it since my cable seems to be doing just fine but im interested about it ;p not that much information about it or i was just searching the wrong terms when i was looking at it a month or 2 ago

Feb 20, 2010 at 12:19 AM Post #2,959 of 9,690
Getting my Triple.Fi 10s has truly opened my eyes as to how good music can actually sound. I was using a 5G Nano // LoD // Amp // Triple setup but because I was so impressed with the sound, I decided on upgrading to a s:flo2 // LoD // RSA Tomahawk // Recabled (Lune) Triple Fi.

I've spent a lot of money on upgrades and love every second I'm listening to music on them. Amazing IEMs.

Feb 20, 2010 at 12:27 AM Post #2,960 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hows the lune cable? i probably wont get it since my cable seems to be doing just fine but im interested about it ;p not that much information about it or i was just searching the wrong terms when i was looking at it a month or 2 ago

I wanna know about the Westones personally
much cheaper
wink.gif

Feb 27, 2010 at 6:39 PM Post #2,961 of 9,690
Cable broke after one month of light usage... Waiting for new cable to be delivered on monday... I love my triple.fis even more after cable broke because I can easily replace it. How does it feel when cable breaks on Shure Se530
wink.gif
?

The sound is so good that I can not imagine any upgrades ...

Feb 27, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #2,962 of 9,690

Mar 9, 2010 at 7:39 AM Post #2,966 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by hungarianhc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How did it break? Any words of advice regarding how we can make sure not to break ours? I'm sorry it broke - that stinks.

I was removing a comply tip when the section where the tips connect broke off.
triportsad.gif
triportsad.gif
triportsad.gif

Mar 10, 2010 at 5:23 AM Post #2,967 of 9,690
The sound on my left side is flickering in and out, and I think it's the cable. I've only had these for two months, and I'm kinda pissed they've gone so fast. I mean, I've had cheap Sony buds that lasted 3 years with the same treatment.

Mar 13, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #2,970 of 9,690
I'm so bummed that my cables are wearing out too. I've always been careful with it and never rolled them up. I believe the wires are getting weak where you usually plug the earphones into your portable player. Is it possible to get this repaired for a low price? I can't listen to it anymore due to the constant scratching/fading
frown.gif

Sorry that this is my first post but i've been lurking forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back