Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Feb 4, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #2,941 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by Del Griffith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How old are they? If pretty new I would start by calling logitech..maybe they will send you out a new one. A few years ago that happened to me and Ue sent me a new one no ? asked. May be different now but worth a try. Otherwise...probably buy from their website. Someone else here can point you to an upgraded aftermarket one.

Cool, I wrote logitech and I'll see what they say. It would be great if they'd just replace it for me.

Feb 4, 2010 at 7:45 PM Post #2,942 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orlando /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My wire is broken.

Wow, I never even noticed that the wires just plugged right into the ear pieces. I don't know what kind of wire to order, but I'll search around the forum some more.

edit:
Is this $39 one for TF10's, or just customs?:
Ultimate Ears Custom Accessories - Headphones Noise Isolating Earphones In-Ear Custom Monitors - Products - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors

Here's one but it's $69:
Headphone/IEM Cable

This is probably what you need. The actual replacement cable for the Triple.fis.

Ultimate Ears Universal Accessories - Store - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors

Of course, this cable is flimsy and maybe the better UE custom cables will fit, but I'd probably try to find some confirmation of that first before ordering the customs.

Meh to "upgraded" expensive cables. Never have been a believer in cable voodoo...sure, analog is affected by things like cable length, conductivity, insulation, whatever but its nothing you are ever going to notice on a pair of 300 dollar IEMs. Just make sure you buy something that 1) works and 2) is durable.

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22 AM Post #2,943 of 9,690
If you are just looking to replace a broken cable... I was able to get three replacements through out my time with the Super.fi 3s... For free; the third time after like three weeks gave them a call and turned out they were out of cables so they just sent me a brand new set of 'phones. (Times 1 and 2 were with UE, time 3 was with Logitech)

Feb 9, 2010 at 2:35 AM Post #2,944 of 9,690
Guys, i have a good quality bass. But i still can hear people talking when i listening music in low volume, is it normal?

How would you describe the voice isolation of the TF 10?

P.S. I did the flip flop mod and bought myself Sony Hybrid tips

Feb 12, 2010 at 5:17 PM Post #2,946 of 9,690
Yeah my cables starting cutting out after about a month after I got mine.

Somewhere near the jack itself it has some issues so Logitech sent me another one a week later.

I might cut the cables open to see what went wrong.

Feb 15, 2010 at 7:45 AM Post #2,947 of 9,690
Are the "Triple.fi 10 Pro" and "Triple.fi 10" meant to be 2 different versions or are they the same with the "Pro" simply being newer or misnomer? Bit confused by Amazon and some other dealer's listings since there is just the one "Triple.fi 10" on UE's own website (not including the iphone version).

Feb 15, 2010 at 7:47 AM Post #2,948 of 9,690
Are the "Triple.fi 10 Pro" and "Triple.fi 10" meant to be 2 different versions or are they the same with the "Pro" simply being newer or a misnomer? Bit confused by Amazon and some other dealer's listings since there is just the one "Triple.fi 10" on UE's own website (not including the iphone version).

Feb 15, 2010 at 7:52 AM Post #2,949 of 9,690
They dropped the "pro" modifier some time ago, but they are the same product. I believe they've been doing this to differentiate between their universal fit and custom line ups.

Feb 19, 2010 at 6:56 AM Post #2,954 of 9,690
Does logitech do the whole 'you must pay 1/2 the RMA to replace your defective item' to the UE line of stuff? (for that's what they do for the speakers and mouse/keyboard stuff).

Feb 19, 2010 at 4:16 PM Post #2,955 of 9,690
When I ordered mine through amazon and had to return them they sent me a new pair even before I returned the defective pair. I also got them in 2 days. Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back