Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Nov 1, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #2,191 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio-Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So TF10 can sound as good as UE10 ? Are they made in America ?

No, the TF10's do not "sound" as good as the UE10. The UE10 is superior because it just has better selected drivers, and more room for the drivers to get enough air to work their full potential. Despite the TF10 and UE10 both having a dual bore, the dual bore in the TF10 isn't a "true" dual as it joins together.

They are not assembled in the US, but what's the problem with having them assembled/made in China? A lot of high end monitors are made in China including SE530, Westone 3, IE8, etc....heck even my Unique Melody Mages are made in china, yet they make other high end customs look like they were made in China rather than itself cause they're assembled THAT well.

Nov 2, 2009 at 6:27 AM Post #2,193 of 9,690
Sorry my fault. But they do NOT share the same drivers, the dual low drivers on the TF10 are about half the size the ones in the UE10.

Nov 9, 2009 at 2:06 PM Post #2,194 of 9,690
Just got a used pair of TF 10s. Love 'em so far (no fit problems here, awesome), but the right side cable is showing some weakness in a small area where the memory wire ends. Anyway, if they do give out, how is the Null Audio Enyo cable? They look quite durable with the Westone style braiding, but is the sound signature changed any with them on? Any impressions/opinions appreciated, thanks.

Nov 9, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #2,195 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by lon420 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got a used pair of TF 10s. Love 'em so far (no fit problems here, awesome), but the right side cable is showing some weakness in a small area where the memory wire ends. Anyway, if they do give out, how is the Null Audio Enyo cable? They look quite durable with the Westone style braiding, but is the sound signature changed any with them on? Any impressions/opinions appreciated, thanks.

MaoDi made a great review of the enyo cable
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f21/nu...e-pics-444644/

Nov 22, 2009 at 10:39 AM Post #2,200 of 9,690
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the whole head-fi scene. I've been browsing these forums for a little over a month now and want to have a decent portable rig. I've just purchased some triple.fi 10's to go with my iPhone 3GS. I really want to get a tomahawk amp but only if it will benefit me in some way. Is it recomended to use this amp with the 3GS or is it powerful enough. I will also be purchasing a set of quality full size headphones in the near future. I apologise if this has been covered elsewhere and thanks in advance.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 25, 2009 at 1:22 PM Post #2,201 of 9,690
Triple.Fi 10 dont need an amp sounds very good on the iPhone 3GS...

Dec 1, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #2,203 of 9,690
Just got mine today and so far am very pleased with them. Previous pair of In ear phones were the Shure E2C and I really liked those. Unfortunately I lost them a few months ago, but they lived a good life with me for about 3 1/2 years. I am planning on sending these in around my Bday to make them customs and I will be more than happy for years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back