Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Dec 1, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #1,730 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by cow07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone know how long UE takes to answer emails? it's been almost a week since i've emailed them...

I don't know. Some people report that they can take long time to reply... However, when I had a problem, the customer service rep answered in one day... But I sent another mail recently, and I am still waiting for an answer...
frown.gif

Dec 1, 2008 at 5:38 PM Post #1,731 of 9,690
I feel that their customer service has hit bottom. Two years ago, I purchased a pair of SF5 Pros, and the service was excellent. I RMA'd (twice) and the response was very quick. I even received the replacements at the end of the same week.

Now, I purchased the triple.fis and the right channel stopped working on me, and when requested an RMA, it never came for three weeks. So I called them instead and they tell me it will take at least 2 weeks to send me a new pair.

After Logitech bought them, their service has been going downhill.

Dec 1, 2008 at 7:28 PM Post #1,732 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by C/Ho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I feel that their customer service has hit bottom. Two years ago, I purchased a pair of SF5 Pros, and the service was excellent. I RMA'd (twice) and the response was very quick. I even received the replacements at the end of the same week.

Now, I purchased the triple.fis and the right channel stopped working on me, and when requested an RMA, it never came for three weeks. So I called them instead and they tell me it will take at least 2 weeks to send me a new pair.

After Logitech bought them, their service has been going downhill.

It's these kind of reports that make me dread the thought of my triple fi's experiencing problems.

Dec 2, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #1,733 of 9,690
Well, today I received an answer to my last mail; took 4 days to be answered. It wasn't anything really important tough. IMO, UE service is really good, when I needed a quick answer, they replied quickly...

Dec 2, 2008 at 1:38 AM Post #1,734 of 9,690
I got my RMA'd headphones back with no problems, took around 3 weeks. I don't think 3-weeks was too long of a wait.

Dec 2, 2008 at 12:01 PM Post #1,735 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by jma790 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, today I received an answer to my last mail; took 4 days to be answered. It wasn't anything really important tough. IMO, UE service is really good, when I needed a quick answer, they replied quickly...

There was a holiday weekend in the States, they didn't work for 4 days thanks to the Thanksgiving.. I wrote today to one of their cust. serv. agents I've dealt with before and got the auto reply to allow 72hours for the response because of that.

Dec 2, 2008 at 12:06 PM Post #1,736 of 9,690
Actually, has anyone bought the Triple.fi's recently? I've been eagerly awaiting mine ordered last Thursday - only to realize in the meantime there are three different ones on the market. Triple.fi 10 Pro (with a black box), Triple.fi 10 (white/blue box) and Triple.fi 10vi (these are for iphones). What's the difference between the first two? Or is it just a change in the marketing?

Dec 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM Post #1,737 of 9,690
The main difference I noticed between the first two is that the black boxed TF10 came with one pair of the old foam tips, which had a rougher foam feeling and broke off the sleeve quite easily. The TF10 in the white/blue box came with two pairs of Comply foam tips, which IMO are much more comfortable and durable. There may or may not have been a difference with the included documentation.

Dec 2, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #1,738 of 9,690
quick question folks - i might be coming into a pair of these but i'm not sure whether they're going to fit too well (i have pretty virginal ear canals).

are the ue triple.fi 10s a little large for, say, someone accustomed to the klipsch image (the buds i'd be swapping them for... cos the images have been returned (this is the second time now)).

Dec 2, 2008 at 9:22 PM Post #1,739 of 9,690
it seems to vary from person to person my best recommendation would be to order from somewhere with a return policy try them for yourself and if you get a good fit thats great! If not then you can always send them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back