Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Sep 23, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #9,361 of 9,690
I bought the FiiO RC-UE2 for the triple fi. But without memory cord I have an issue that they don't stay around my ear. Does anyone have any tips for specifically this cable? I need to readjust them around my ear constantly.

Try any one or both,fm below....
1) earguides or/and,
2) adjust the cinch(chin slider).

Sep 24, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #9,363 of 9,690
  Didn't even know you could buy that extra hehe... will check out earguides

Changing the cable to the wrong "headphone" won't that make the sound reverse?

He meant to switch the earpieces that way you can wear it cable down....

Sep 25, 2015 at 6:37 PM Post #9,364 of 9,690
  Didn't even know you could buy that extra hehe... will check out earguides

Changing the cable to the wrong "headphone" won't that make the sound reverse?

If you haven't tried out the 'flip mod' with yr TF10's you should really give it a shot.  You could be in for a VERY pleasant surprise.  It's an old technique, pretty sure there's video's explaining how to do it.  It's been discussed on this thread many, many times.  

Oct 6, 2015 at 5:25 AM Post #9,365 of 9,690
I'm a sad panda... :frowning2:

The cable for my TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones are spoilt - the wire jacket at the intersection is coming off, revealing the wire underneath.
I tried contacting Logitech/UE to see if they still have replacement cables/spares - but no luck :/

It seems like FiiO would be something I can locally but looking at this thread, it seems like not that good an option?

Oct 6, 2015 at 8:19 AM Post #9,366 of 9,690
  I'm a sad panda... :frowning2:

The cable for my TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones are spoilt - the wire jacket at the intersection is coming off, revealing the wire underneath.
I tried contacting Logitech/UE to see if they still have replacement cables/spares - but no luck :/

It seems like FiiO would be something I can locally but looking at this thread, it seems like not that good an option?

There's this cheaper options, if you are on strict budget and don't want to buy the FiiO's....You might also want to take a look on sunricky's (2nd link).

http://www.lunashops.com/search.php?encode=YTo1OntzOjg6ImNhdGVnb3J5IjtzOjE6IjAiO3M6ODoia2V5d29yZHMiO3M6MTM6IlVFIHRmMTAgY2FibGUiO3M6MToieCI7czoxOiIwIjtzOjE6InkiO3M6MToiMCI7czoxODoic2VhcmNoX2VuY29kZV90aW1lIjtpOjE0NDQxMzI3Mjk7fQ==

http://stores.ebay.com/Zees-Music-We-Love-Music?_dmd=2&_nkw=tf+10

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:33 PM Post #9,368 of 9,690

There's this cheaper options, if you are on strict budget and don't want to buy the FiiO's....You might also want to take a look on sunricky's (2nd link).

http://www.lunashops.com/search.php?encode=YTo1OntzOjg6ImNhdGVnb3J5IjtzOjE6IjAiO3M6ODoia2V5d29yZHMiO3M6MTM6IlVFIHRmMTAgY2FibGUiO3M6MToieCI7czoxOiIwIjtzOjE6InkiO3M6MToiMCI7czoxODoic2VhcmNoX2VuY29kZV90aW1lIjtpOjE0NDQxMzI3Mjk7fQ==

http://stores.ebay.com/Zees-Music-We-Love-Music?_dmd=2&_nkw=tf+10

thanks! :D sunricky's eBay listing seems pretty good! I may get one of those Teflon ones I guess

Who would have known that some people would actually go to the trouble of finding another one despite possibly being the worse stock cable included for a high end product.     

ehhh what do you mean?

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:57 PM Post #9,369 of 9,690
got a couple of triple.fi 10's for sale. one regular triple.fi 10 pro - the other a silver version branded by M-Audio with a silver Fiio cable.

Oct 17, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #9,370 of 9,690
Has anyone changed their filters out on the triple fis?
Was there any sound difference?
How did you do this...what filters did you replace them with?
(I did find a thread on someone changing their filters on a remolded tf10 but I have the stock body....)

Oct 21, 2015 at 10:45 PM Post #9,374 of 9,690
  Yes you can get it reshell to customs bit it's not going to be cheap. 

Thanks. I know about customs but I'm broke and my IEMs broke 
frown.gif
. So i was wondering if anyone sells replacement OEM shells or the likes for less.

Oct 21, 2015 at 11:00 PM Post #9,375 of 9,690
  Thanks. I know about customs but I'm broke and my IEMs broke 
frown.gif
. So i was wondering if anyone sells replacement OEM shells or the likes for less.

If they did sell a shell, then what? Someone needs to take out the insides and put them in, I don't know of anyone that does that. In the past, I have seen people selling just a single side, that might be your best option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back