Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Mar 17, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #6,136 of 9,690
You won't be disappointed.

Quote:
very comforting in hearing! i think ill take it step by step... waiting for my CHRISHIMSELF cable!!!! :D    

Mar 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #6,137 of 9,690
Just did the flip mod with the Fiio cable and some Complys.... Why haven't I done this before? O_O  They're so comfortable now and the Complys don't muffle the sound like they did before the flip.  wO0t!! :D

Mar 18, 2012 at 12:02 AM Post #6,140 of 9,690

Quote:
So how do you guys deal with cable management? 
its a bit stiff with memory and i was wondering how you guys wrap it or maybe you dont wrap.

thanks.

I don't deal with cable management. Since I don't listen to them all that often, I disconnect the cable from the housing whenever I'm not using them to store the TF10 separately. I leave the cable in a drawer since they are too stiff to store away imo and always retain memory when you take them out to use it. 

Mar 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM Post #6,141 of 9,690
Like anything good in life you sometimes need to take the bitter with the sweet.  I am conscientiously careful with the cable.  I also use a shirt clip clipped to the collar in the back under my lab coat (I use a clip from Plantronics) to deal with micro-phonics.  The overall improvement in the sound quality makes this a small inconvenience.  To store I carefully coil them and store in a UE custom box with some of the foam cut away. 

Mar 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM Post #6,142 of 9,690

Quote:
So how do you guys deal with cable management? 
its a bit stiff with memory and i was wondering how you guys wrap it or maybe you dont wrap.

thanks.

Cable management isn't that difficult with the supplied case.  Grab the 3.5 mm connector end, wrap the cable around 3-4 fingers on your hand, put the TF10's into the middle of the wound up cable, then store it in the case.  When you take them out, hold the TF10's and let the cable unwind.  

Mar 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #6,143 of 9,690
The only problem with that is that the cable gets really windy and is a bit difficult to straighten out. I usually just hang it on something but i wanted to know what others did.

Quote:
Cable management isn't that difficult with the supplied case.  Grab the 3.5 mm connector end, wrap the cable around 3-4 fingers on your hand, put the TF10's into the middle of the wound up cable, then store it in the case.  When you take them out, hold the TF10's and let the cable unwind.  

interesting...

The stock cable? You get rid of it lol.

Mar 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #6,145 of 9,690
Racer X

Any album.

If you need a specific song, I will always say Viking Kong over and over and over again...
Quote:
Really loving these. So I have a question, I really want to hear these shine! What albums, Artists or even Songs do you suggest?

Mar 19, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #6,147 of 9,690

Quote:
Really loving these. So I have a question, I really want to hear these shine! What albums, Artists or even Songs do you suggest?

Try to get a hold of Neil Young doing a live performance of Philadelphia, there is someone in the audience that coughs, its pretty awesome to hear where the cough comes from. Nirvana live, All Apologies is also quite good. Superman from Eminem is a fun song.

Mar 20, 2012 at 5:58 PM Post #6,150 of 9,690
Anyone have a pair of broken tf10 with working drivers for sale? Doesn't necessarily have to be broken, but it's all about price. Message me with offers guys! Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back