TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 1, 2017 at 3:46 AM Post #20,672 of 24,683
Yea, they have been saying forever that they can't refund kickstarter order.

Actually they can refund KS orders. They refunded my PM6 when I decided I wanted Hunter instead. They just don't have to because the KS terms don't really allow buyers any recourse.

Aug 1, 2017 at 4:01 AM Post #20,673 of 24,683
Is it possible that all 72 unshipped Hunters belong to head-fiers?
I have one in queue
I'm one who WAS waiting for the Hunters in Asia.
After receiving mail from Trinity that they, along with tbe PM6, weren't gonna ship for another 3weeks, I gave up and requested a refund.
Now, nice to see that the ICARUS IIIs are shiiping for those still on the boat. With a new person in charge, IF they get their act together I MIGHT give them one more shot, just not now.

Aug 1, 2017 at 6:56 AM Post #20,674 of 24,683
Screenshot_20170801-135503.png

The king is dead, long live the king!

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #20,675 of 24,683
So that's it now. I'm committed. I was going to request a pm6 refund and put the money on a 50% off Icarus IV as they appeared to be on the way.

Missed the codes now so that's it. I'm putting my faith in the 'new' trinity understanding, and maintainIng, the goal of 'old' trinity.

I will be unhappy if my pm6 red doesn't show up in the next 21 days (or whatever the latest guesstimate is)

Nearly everyone loves what they get, eventually, from TAE. I still feel it'll be worth it. Just so painful to get to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back