1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. quartertone
    Get the Carbo Tenore for significantly less than that. It's renowned here as a giant-killer.

2. WhiteKnite
    Actually they can refund KS orders. They refunded my PM6 when I decided I wanted Hunter instead. They just don't have to because the KS terms don't really allow buyers any recourse.

3. bluesw
    I'm one who WAS waiting for the Hunters in Asia.
    After receiving mail from Trinity that they, along with tbe PM6, weren't gonna ship for another 3weeks, I gave up and requested a refund.
    Now, nice to see that the ICARUS IIIs are shiiping for those still on the boat. With a new person in charge, IF they get their act together I MIGHT give them one more shot, just not now.

4. Silver Snail
    Screenshot_20170801-135503.png

The king is dead, long live the king!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    majo123 likes this.
  5. Tooros
    So that's it now. I'm committed. I was going to request a pm6 refund and put the money on a 50% off Icarus IV as they appeared to be on the way.

Missed the codes now so that's it. I'm putting my faith in the 'new' trinity understanding, and maintainIng, the goal of 'old' trinity.

I will be unhappy if my pm6 red doesn't show up in the next 21 days (or whatever the latest guesstimate is)

Nearly everyone loves what they get, eventually, from TAE. I still feel it'll be worth it. Just so painful to get to the end.

6. Tooros
    Oh, please don't close the thread either.
    Just unsubscribe if you don't like it. I'd like to receive updates as people do get delivered products.

7. Intensecure
    Enjoy your IcarusIII guys.. price just went up to £235.......wow!

8. dave9527
    I would have many choices at this price

Intensecure likes this.
  9. HungryPanda
    They are going to need a lot of advertising and marketing now

10. dave9527
    I would like to count how many head-fiers here ordered hunter but haven't received it,
    I am 1

nealh and majo123 like this.
  11. dave9527
    Only after they fulfilled the backlog, I think locking the sold items is a good move to clear the preorders...

12. Kevinb0127

I am also waiting

majo123 likes this.
  13. rr12267
    I am no. 3

majo123 likes this.
  14. Karendar
    Waiting... For a refund. Which I won't get. So count me as 4.

majo123 likes this.
  15. dave9527
    Refund in ks is much easier than you can imagine