1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. JaeYoon
    Whoa Bob blocked you? good thing you got your money back.

Yeah the PM6 requires mods like damping foam to help tame treble. But you can also buy other IEMs in that price range, where you can just plug and play. A lot more safer that way.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  2. theweezle
    I remember them saying that almost all of Asia had been shipped out as a ks update on the air\pm6. This isn't even true today and was not a next week guarantee. It was a flat out lie.

bjaardker likes this.
  3. wilberforce55
    It’s August 1. Where is my icarus II ?

4. HungryPanda
    wrong year.....

Midgetguy likes this.
  5. dave9527
    Is it possible that all 72 unshipped Hunters belong to head-fiers?
    I have one in queue

Miko 7 likes this.
  6. JaeYoon
    To everyone refunding!!! Quickly to the lifeboats!!
    tumblr_mm8fhitR3u1rwwvg9o1_500.gif

7. posnera
    Delivery date Wednesday. This is the first Trinity update in a long time that has been accurate. I hope that is a good sign for the future!

JaeYoon likes this.
  8. JaeYoon
    :D congrats!!!!

9. Intensecure
    I posted this earlier, but I'm sure everyone missed it:
    Mr Daniel Nundra has been on Head-fi for a while, listed as a Sponsor for Trinity.
    @dnun8086 so you can check out his reviews and showcase items, such as listing the PM4 and others.
    :)
    If you see this, Daniel, which I'm sure you will, why not drop in and say "Hi!"

JaeYoon likes this.
  10. JaeYoon
    fc1a0662a8559f49e24c868fb814f362.gif
    Then that means floating half-hull Royal S.S Trinity Party!
    Welcome @dnun8086

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Miko 7 likes this.
  11. ericr
    Woot!

The ICARUS III we ordered for my son several months ago have really shipped!

In-Transit
    Expected Delivery Day: Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Your item departed our MOBILE AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX origin facility on July 31, 2017 at 6:47 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Tartix, barondla and JaeYoon like this.
  12. majo123
    Your right to some degree but i would put it more like people are still interested on where there product that didn't turn up actually ended up ????? And if it was actually made at all???? Think I and most have a right to still wonder what is going on especially as they had 350 pounds of my money for 6 months...oh and I'm not the only one.

JaeYoon likes this.
  13. JaeYoon
    On upside Icarus 3 orders are shipping!

31usive and barondla like this.
  14. majo123
    Yeah I am happy for everyone and definitely interested how they turned out especially compared to the master, they look pretty good in oldude04s pics

I would just like to add to my previous post, some of us like myself are just mostly sitting on the sidelines watching how products turned out , I'm not so active in the thread anymore, but I'm certainly not going to standby and let trinity tell more truth economics.
    .im genuinely glad for everyone it has been a worrying time , will be great to hear more comparisons.

bjaardker likes this.
  15. poro1

Thanks! I'm very happy to hear. In fact I have only used Master very little as I had strong trust that Icarus iii will be the better one of the two. Master will now be a gift to my brother.