Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jan 23, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #6,363 of 6,404
  Hi all,

Does anyone know Gavin in person?  I tried to contact him for 2 weeks by email but couldn't reach him.  Apparently he hasn't been online here for more than a week too.

Cheers,
Matthew 

I'll ping him. PM me your details.

Jan 28, 2017 at 6:54 AM Post #6,366 of 6,404
  some serious problems with it?

Gosod, please go back and read the past few pages.

Edit: Let me save you from your laziness. Look at post #6350 onwards.

Mar 9, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #6,370 of 6,404
Hey guys, i recently bought Tralucent 1plus2 from one of Headfi members and have encountered with problem :

After 10-15 min of listening there is a rale or wheeze (on one dap there was also sound volume decrease) sound in the right earpiece and it seems that this sound comes from a dynamic driver.
I tried this on 2 different cable (thought maybe the problem is in the cable) and tried in on 4 different daps.

Anyone encountered with this problem? How to fix it (if its possible)?

Can you PM me also if you encountered with the same problem?

Many thanks!

Mar 10, 2017 at 3:07 AM Post #6,371 of 6,404
Hey guys, i recently bought Tralucent 1plus2 from one of Headfi members and have encountered with problem :

After 10-15 min of listening there is a rale or wheeze (on one dap there was also sound volume decrease) sound in the right earpiece and it seems that this sound comes from a dynamic driver.
I tried this on 2 different cable (thought maybe the problem is in the cable) and tried in on 4 different daps.

Anyone encountered with this problem? How to fix it (if its possible)?

Can you PM me also if you encountered with the same problem?

Many thanks!

Never heard that. Recommend you reach back out to the member you bought it from?

Mar 28, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #6,374 of 6,404
Gavin has just gotten back on his feet after a Long time out. Drop him another PM. I'm sure he will reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back