1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread

First

Back
415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424
426 427
Next

Last
  1. ipiipi923
    yes indeed!  Was delayed for numerous reasons for the last 4 months and still not sorted yet.. it's really getting on my nerves

2. ipiipi923
    Hi all,

Does anyone know Gavin in person?  I tried to contact him for 2 weeks by email but couldn't reach him.  Apparently he hasn't been online here for more than a week too.

Cheers,
    Matthew 

3. AnakChan Moderator

I'll ping him. PM me your details.

4. ipiipi923
    Thanks @AnakChan .  Please check PM.  

5. Gosod
    some serious problems with it?

6. AnakChan Moderator

Gosod, please go back and read the past few pages.

Edit: Let me save you from your laziness. Look at post #6350 onwards.

7. Scott2578
    I am looking at a some 1Plus2 IEMS, and I was wandering how you tell which version they are.

8. AnakChan Moderator
    It's written on the IEM at least for the newer ones? I can't remember the very original ones from 2012/2013

9. Gosod
    They are fakes?

10. daijobudes
    Hey guys, i recently bought Tralucent 1plus2 from one of Headfi members and have encountered with problem :

After 10-15 min of listening there is a rale or wheeze (on one dap there was also sound volume decrease) sound in the right earpiece and it seems that this sound comes from a dynamic driver.
    I tried this on 2 different cable (thought maybe the problem is in the cable) and tried in on 4 different daps.

Anyone encountered with this problem? How to fix it (if its possible)?

Can you PM me also if you encountered with the same problem?

Many thanks!

11. AnakChan Moderator

Never heard that. Recommend you reach back out to the member you bought it from?

12. Gosod
    Thanks.

13. ipiipi923
    Still waiting for reply from Gavin and also my IEM.....it's been 6 months....

14. Kiats
    Gavin has just gotten back on his feet after a Long time out. Drop him another PM. I'm sure he will reply.

15. Gosod
    6 months is a long time.

First

Back
415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424
426 427
Next

Last