1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread

First

Back
416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425
Next

Last
  1. AnakChan Moderator

Not as simple as it's portrayed here. There's a little more to this than meets the eye.

2. ipiipi923
    I just hope it can be settled as soon as possible

3. AnakChan Moderator
    Just a warning to subscribers/readers, please be weary of posts/PMs about Tralucent products (e.g. so called limited editions, etc.). If you do come across them, please :-

1) check with Gavin @spkrs01 first. If you can't reach him, I believe at least myself and/or @Kiats may be able to amongst other regular Tralucent members
    2) if the product is not officially supported by Tralucent (i.e. Gavin @spkrs01 cannot confirm, please report the post/PM to the Head-Fi administrators/moderators)

Thank you

4. audionewbi
    I just checked the Tralucent website, hoping to see some new product from them, and it appears they have updated their website. I can see a new line of IEM cable and a new IEM, Tralucent Audio 1 Plus 2.3.

[​IMG]

tgdinamo, xnuthecaveman and AnakChan like this.
  5. AnakChan Moderator
    I tried an earlier iteration of the 1Plus2.3 back a few months ago. They had quite a different signature from the 1Plus2.2 whereby the 1Plus2.3 has a more spacious HD800-like soundstage. It was impressively wide and more like sitting in the middle rows from the stage of a large hall. I believe Gavin has further revised since so the final version should be different from what I heard.

Here's a photo for a little size comparison :-
    P5240011.jpg

6. sonickarma
    Are they using JH audio connector now ?

7. audionewbi
    I wish I knew.

8. xnuthecaveman
    I believe they are still 2pin. The four dots you see is a logo

9. sonickarma
    upload_2018-11-16_10-44-45.png

A logo, - Thanks for your reply

10. musicday
  11. Sasazaki
    Hi peeps. I'm new to this head fi forum but not new to audio. Been loving the 1 plus series since the very first 1. Ordered the 1 plus 2.3 without qualms.

I have a demo set of the 1 plus 2.3 too.

My point is what happened to Gavin? Anak Chan will be very clear about what I'm talking about. Sir if u have any information about Gavin and the product I will be very appreciative.

At the end of the day...enough is enough. I have waited 1.5 years for my iem. And they aren't cheap.

I hope u understand. I have kept silent for so long.

12. ipiipi923
    Same here actually. I was promised for an 1 plus 2.2 and I haven't heard from him since December 2017.

13. taiyo
    Gavin still alive, he still solving some personal problem(sss). When everything settle, he will come back.

14. musicday
    Is only Gavin taking orders, process them?

First

Back
416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425
Next

Last