Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Oct 2, 2016 at 9:55 AM Post #9,151 of 10,312
Good tunes can make things OK....Great therapy. I practice music therapy often!

Absolutely! Keeps my BP down from the grind of daily life. :)

Oct 2, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #9,153 of 10,312
Good tunes can make things OK....Great therapy. I practice music therapy often!
thats the whole truth and nothing but the truth my friend:wink:

It for sure helps with the daily work stress...

Oct 4, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #9,154 of 10,312
Below are the winners of the draw, first winner gets first pick of the prize, then second winner and so on.

Kiat, your name came up twice, but hope you don't mind if we count it as just one, so we can have different winners for each prize.

4 winners

Congrats guys

/img/vimeo_logo.png

Oct 4, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #9,155 of 10,312
  Below are the winners of the draw, first winner gets first pick of the prize, then second winner and so on.

Kiat, your name came up twice, but hope you don't mind if we count it as just one, so we can have different winners for each prize.

4 winners

Congrats guys

/img/vimeo_logo.png

Damn! First competition that I have actually won anything in 
gs1000.gif
 (Matthew Humpherson BTW) Congratulations everyone else who won!

Oct 4, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #9,157 of 10,312
Woohoo! Thanks for the great news, Frank! What a utterly wonderful way to start the day! :)

Oct 4, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #9,158 of 10,312
congratulation to all winners!

Oct 4, 2016 at 9:28 PM Post #9,160 of 10,312
Thanks for this, Frank. I assume you will contract the winners in turn as to what their choice is? So that we would know by then what is left as a choice for the prize? Gleefully awaiting your PM. :)

Oct 5, 2016 at 12:54 AM Post #9,162 of 10,312
Gratz!:D i didn't know we can have a higher chances with more reviews, XD i always skim through reading lol!! would have made 5-6 reviews at least :wink:

congratulation again to all the winners :D

Oct 5, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #9,163 of 10,312
Gratz!:D i didn't know we can have a higher chances with more reviews, XD i always skim through reading lol!! would have made 5-6 reviews at least :wink:

congratulation again to all the winners :D
lolx..i didnt know that also..i thought it was about how good your review was or how helpfun for potentional customers..on purpose i only included my best one..oh well..i wouldnt win anyway even with 300 reviews..i am to unlucky with random lotteries..

Congrats for the winners..enjoy ur prices :p

Oct 5, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #9,164 of 10,312
Should have read the rules post lol

Was thinking of writing some reviews myself 
L3000.gif
 i might enter next time 
biggrin.gif

Will run another draw maybe nest month, same rules so you can add your reviews for that one.

Sorry all, i know there are lots of emails and PM's waiting for replies, hundreds. I have some orders running late, so i have been off my feet trying to get those orders ready.

I am sorry if you are waiting for a reply, i will get to them as soon as i can. If you are waiting to place an order, you will still go in the books from the date you first contacted me, so don't worry, my late reply will not put you further down the wait list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back