Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Sep 24, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #9,136 of 10,312
Sep 28, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #9,137 of 10,312
Dear Friends of Toxic: My Hydra just landed yesterday here in Saigon when I flew back from the Typhooned Taiwan. It's awesome just from the LOOK alone. First thing in the morning now local time and I just ordered the copper Black Widow for my new Senn HD800S. I am burning in but at first sound the HFM HEX never sounded so good. I can see why you all post here. Now I know...... Cheers.

Sep 29, 2016 at 12:06 AM Post #9,138 of 10,312
Glad you got your Hydra.
I have been waiting for mine.
Hope it will come soon.

Sep 29, 2016 at 1:12 AM Post #9,139 of 10,312
Me too.  Hope to receive mine orders soon.  Hopefully before Christmas ! 

Sep 29, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #9,140 of 10,312
Will be choosing the winners for the price draw on Sunday, so last chance to post your reviews or comments to enter.

Will go though emails and PM's tomorrow, sorry for any delays, really busy making cables and trying to get them out as we are running a couple weeks behind.

Prize draw
 ​
Audez'e Sine
Hydra 18awg (2 wire) upto 6ft IEM/Headphone
Hydra 22 upto 6ft IEM/Headphone
Crystal Piccolino upto 6ft IEM/Headphone
 ​
 ​
 ​
Requirements
 ​
Please add your thoughts/reviews on out website under the cables you own, many have already posted here, so just copy/paste what you posted here. 
If you have multiple cables and post for each cable, each of you review will be entered giving  you multiple entries
 ​
First person chosen will have the pick of the prize and so on, currently there are 4 prizes, so will be 4 winners, i will more then likely add more prizes before this ends on the 1st of October, winners will be chosen then or soon after through random.org and a video will be made of picking all the winners one after the other.
 ​
Please register on the site if your are not already, this way i will have the email for everyone that posts a review and this can be used for the draw and for also contacting the winners.
Alternatively you can include your user name on HF or order number for this to be used.
 ​
Please note, draw is only open to those that purchased directly from Toxic Cables or one of our dealers, so that we can verify that the person has or had the cable they reviewed.
 ​
Good luck

Sep 30, 2016 at 2:30 AM Post #9,141 of 10,312
Posted reviews for Hydra 18 and Silver Widow 22. Fingers crossed :)

Sep 30, 2016 at 8:50 AM Post #9,142 of 10,312
Hi, for some of the cables on the website there are 2 options for audeze lcd owners. Just wondering what the difference is as I might be getting the viper soon. 

Toxic mini carbon XLR
and 
Toxic mini XLR Black

~Harry

Oct 1, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #9,143 of 10,312
Now in for review the Simaudio Moon 230HAD Dac/Amp. Time to queue up the Toxic Cables Silver Poison's and the Sennheiser HD650's!

Oct 1, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #9,144 of 10,312
Who won somthing nice? :)

Oct 1, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #9,145 of 10,312
Oct 2, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #9,146 of 10,312
whether or not you believe a good cable makes a difference to the sound (I think it has the potential to, but I haven't tried myself YET), these are shmexy looking cables!

Oct 2, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #9,147 of 10,312

Was it me? LOL!
WOW I haven't been in this thread in a loooong time.
Hey Frank! ( Waves )
Well Rookie here and longbow know I've been away from here and not really done much listening in about a year due to life priorities. I didn't realise it had been so long and that I would have missed head-if so much!
Good and heart warming to see Toxic Cables still going strong and with Frank at the helm :)
I've recently started listening to my gear again, And my TC collection is performing beautifully! Then again, Why wouldnt it!
I have no new gear presently, However a DX80, Some HE-400's and maybe a new Desktop DAC/AMP are in the pipeline later this year and early next year.
Soooo Frank, I shall let you know nearer the time what cables I require.

PS Can you still source iBasso products? If so I would much rather order my DX80 through yourself. :)

Oct 2, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #9,148 of 10,312

Was it me? LOL!
WOW I haven't been in this thread in a loooong time.
Hey Frank! ( Waves )
Well Rookie here and longbow know I've been away from here and not really done much listening in about a year due to life priorities. I didn't realise it had been so long and that I would have missed head-if so much!
Good and heart warming to see Toxic Cables still going strong and with Frank at the helm
smily_headphones1.gif

I've recently started listening to my gear again, And my TC collection is performing beautifully! Then again, Why wouldnt it!
I have no new gear presently, However a DX80, Some HE-400's and maybe a new Desktop DAC/AMP are in the pipeline later this year and early next year.
Soooo Frank, I shall let you know nearer the time what cables I require.

PS Can you still source iBasso products? If so I would much rather order my DX80 through yourself.
smily_headphones1.gif

'Bout time you got your self back into the game!  
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2016 at 8:41 AM Post #9,149 of 10,312
'Bout time you got your self back into the game!  :D

Don't you know it Eric! :)
The one thing I've loved about being away from HF is getting to know you And Alex a LOT better.
Anyway, whilst In incapacitated and stuck indoors, This hobby is a fantastic way to kill the boredom! :) :) :)

Oct 2, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #9,150 of 10,312

'Bout time you got your self back into the game!  
biggrin.gif

Don't you know it Eric!
smily_headphones1.gif

The one thing I've loved about being away from HF is getting to know you And Alex a LOT better.
Anyway, whilst In incapacitated and stuck indoors, This hobby is a fantastic way to kill the boredom!
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Good tunes can make things OK....Great therapy. I practice music therapy often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back