Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #316 of 10,312
I don't think there is any real point in discussing this, i just wanted to say what i said in the previous post.

Apologies if my posts sounded a little off, there is no nice way of asking customers not to post about your products.

Recommendations should be fine i guess, maybe just keep it to threads where cables are being discussed already, if that's not OK then maybe someone can chime in and let user know what is.

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #317 of 10,312
Quote:
I don't think there is any real point in discussing this, i just wanted to say what i said in the previous post.

Apologies if my posts sounded a little off, there is no nice way of asking customers not to post about your products.

Recommendations should be fine i guess, maybe just keep it to threads where cables are being discussed already, if that's not OK then maybe someone can chime in and let user know what is.

Anyhow, I don't have a Toxic cable and have nothing
to contribute. I just enjoy reading through this thread.

Apologies. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #319 of 10,312
Aug 12, 2012 at 4:45 AM Post #320 of 10,312
Anyways...

heres my sliver/copper HE500 cables!

Aug 12, 2012 at 8:16 AM Post #321 of 10,312
Quote:
Anyways...

heres my sliver/copper HE500 cables!

Gorgeous! Love the plug too...How are you liking the HiFiMan's?

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #322 of 10,312
Quote:
Gorgeous! Love the plug too...How are you liking the HiFiMan's?

Thanks. Really like them, there such a great all rounder. Mostly use them for classical though, strings and piano sound superb. The new cable has added a little more fullness and authority highly recommended over stock.

Aug 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #323 of 10,312
Quote:
Thanks. Really like them, there such a great all rounder. Mostly use them for classical though, strings and piano sound superb. The new cable has added a little more fullness and authority highly recommended over stock.

Nice! I am looking forward to demoing the HiFiMan gear at RMAF in October.

Aug 12, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #326 of 10,312
Since no names were named, and given how some peoples' imaginations can run a bit wild, I'd just like to go on record and say that none of the MOT complaints came from me nor have I had anything to do with any complaints that may have come from regular members.

se

Aug 12, 2012 at 5:13 PM Post #327 of 10,312
It's done and dusted, i would prefer not do start a discussion on the matter and put it behind and move forward.

Continuing such a discussion would most likely get this thread locked, so let's end it here and continue with what this thread is actually for, appreciation of my cables 
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #330 of 10,312
Anyone here know if there is a tangible difference between the sound of the various cables (pure silver, pure copper, etc)? 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back