The Watercooler -- Impressions, philosophical discussion and general banter. Index on first page. All welcome.
May 26, 2024 at 11:46 AM Post #90,062 of 91,370
Does anyone know where I can buy the RHA Audio double flange ear tips online please?

1716737847890.png

I asked RHA who told me :
"We regret to inform you that we have ceased trading operations and we no longer have available stock for purchase.
We understand the inconvenience this may cause and we sincerely appreciate your past support and business with us.
However, you could look for the Double Flange Ear Tips in other 3rd party stores, unfortunately we cannot recommend any." :thinking:
Not sure but they look the same as in the first Google result from Amazon.

drftr

May 26, 2024 at 12:12 PM Post #90,063 of 91,370
There’s a lot of personal preference. They are also mostly very different.

What about them didn’t resonate with you? Though I see on the “rank the IEM thread” you preferences VEX, onyx and phonix

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/rank-the-iems-youve-heard.454855/page-344#post-18144181

Did you try Anni2023 while you were at Zepp? I wonder if it may have appealed. It was my pick followed by 622B from what Zepp had to offer. And then I forgot to buy the Dita Project M in my rush to get home
Anni is fine but to me it’s DETAILS
HERE WITNESS ME. Treble gets too distracting.

I also forgot to rank the Canpur, would be just before EXT in the list.

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 12:30 PM Post #90,064 of 91,370
How are you finding the Pilgrim?

I really like them very much, they do really bring me joy!
They aren't perfect (sometimes a bit bright for my tastes) but not far :laughing: Globally they are very well balanced, very well tuned; it's a very very strong offer at that price!

+1
20240526_173703.jpg

Like I just wrote in another thread: ''To my ears, they both have an almost unbelievable price / performance ratio!!! And they haven't even been burned-in properly yet'' :)

May 26, 2024 at 12:35 PM Post #90,066 of 91,370
Does anyone know where I can buy the RHA Audio double flange ear tips online please?

I asked RHA who told me :
"We regret to inform you that we have ceased trading operations and we no longer have available stock for purchase.
We understand the inconvenience this may cause and we sincerely appreciate your past support and business with us.
However, you could look for the Double Flange Ear Tips in other 3rd party stores, unfortunately we cannot recommend any." :thinking:
Maybe you can score some cheap used sets?

https://www.finn.no/284308836

Edit: That one is sold, but used as an example.

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 12:45 PM Post #90,068 of 91,370
May 26, 2024 at 12:48 PM Post #90,069 of 91,370
May 26, 2024 at 1:33 PM Post #90,072 of 91,370
Thanks Joop! You mean this one? https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Density-Double-Designs-Headphones/dp/B015N5MZUY
They do not deliver in Europe and 27 USD is a bit expensive for just a pair that I will use ... :laughing: (bi-flange small)
Ask if any Japanese or perhaps Koreans/Singaporeans are coming to CanJam London and ask if you can send a pair to them. I reached out doing something similar for bringing my DAP to CJ SG that wasn't available there anymore while it was in China.

Having said that, they're probably not discontinued because they were the best eartips ever. So maybe it's a blessing in disguise if you can't lay your hands on them :wink:

drftr

May 26, 2024 at 2:08 PM Post #90,073 of 91,370
Ask if any Japanese or perhaps Koreans/Singaporeans are coming to CanJam London and ask if you can send a pair to them. I reached out doing something similar for bringing my DAP to CJ SG that wasn't available there anymore while it was in China.

Having said that, they're probably not discontinued because they were the best eartips ever. So maybe it's a blessing in disguise if you can't lay your hands on them :wink:

drftr
I doesn't look good https://www.whathifi.com/news/sonos...-has-taken-over-uk-headphones-maker-rha-audio

RHA Audio is a UK company.

ask if you can send a pair to them.

Problem is to find an online shop selling them ...

May 26, 2024 at 2:15 PM Post #90,075 of 91,370
does anyone use penon liqueur eartips? Is this really one of the eartips on the market that seals the best and stays in place, doesn't slip out of the ear all the time? chelastec 2 Does anyone have one? how is it compared to 1?
I have the liqueur tips and they are pretty good. However, there is no way to answer your question since YMMV. I bought numerous tips over the past few years and many of those purchases are based on the reviews or recommendations in headfi forums. What I learned from those purchase is that you just have to try yourself since everyone's ears are different and what fits like a glove to me may not even work for you at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back