The Watercooler -- Impressions, philosophical discussion and general banter. Index on first page. All welcome.
Dec 24, 2022 at 4:37 PM Post #44,118 of 88,379
Dec 24, 2022 at 4:58 PM Post #44,120 of 88,379
Dec 24, 2022 at 5:01 PM Post #44,121 of 88,379
Merry Christmas to all my Watercooler friends. May you all enjoy a safe, happy & relaxing holiday season with plenty of great music.

Dec 24, 2022 at 5:39 PM Post #44,124 of 88,379
RIP Maxi Jazz😢

Dec 24, 2022 at 5:51 PM Post #44,126 of 88,379
What a legend. I was fortunate enough to see Faithless live many years ago at a dance music festival (aka rave). Entranced the crowd like very few others could.
Saw them live in Switzerland back in 2009 and it was an amazing show, indeed. Time goes by…

Dec 24, 2022 at 6:25 PM Post #44,127 of 88,379
Well, we're nearly the end of the year and I doubt much will be happening between now and year end. I'd like to thank every one of you who participates in the WC chat, no matter how vocal or how quiet, irrespective of what gear you have, it's been a joy the past year to share an ever evolving passion for portable audio gear with you all. Not just audio gear, but foody stuff, days out, dogs, watches, meets... even music from time to time!

Even though forums cover a lot of interests and a lot of ground, WC really feels like a close nit family / community and I'm glad I jumped in a while back. For any lurkers out there, don't feel like you can't jump in, it's one of the most welcoming groups I've been in and there's never a dull moment.

And a big thanks to @Rockwell75 for (maybe unintentionally) creating what we have now, it's evolved over time into something much more than a personaI impressions thread and something I look forward to reading on a daily basis.

Long may the Watercooler continue...

:fire::sunglasses::fire::beerchug::fire::sunglasses::fire:

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2022 at 6:53 PM Post #44,128 of 88,379
Merry Christmas to all my Watercooler friends. May you all enjoy a safe, happy & relaxing holiday season with plenty of great music.

Same to you mate!

Well, we're nearly the end of the year and I doubt much will be happening between now and year end. I'd like to thank every one of you who participates in the WC chat, no matter how vocal or how quiet, irrespective of what gear you have, it's been a joy the past year to share an ever evolving passion for portable audio gear with you all. Not just audio gear, but foody stuff, days out, dogs, watches, meets... even music from time to time!

Even though forums cover a lot of interests and a lot of ground, WC really feels like a close nit family / community and I'm glad I jumped in a while back. For any lurkers out there, don't feel like you can't jump in, it's one of the most welcoming groups I've been in and there's never a dull moment.

And a big thanks to @Rockwell75 for (maybe unintentionally) creating what we have now, it's evolved over time into something much more than a personaI impressions thread and something I look forward to reading on a daily basis.

Long may the Watercooler continue...

:fire::sunglasses::fire::beerchug::fire::sunglasses::fire:

Great words, thank-you for sharing. While I could never have imagined or hoped for the scale of what this community would evolve into my primary wish from the start with this thread was a group of like-minded souls gathering and sharing the love about something we are all passionate about in a positive and supportive way. In that we have been marvelously successful in a way that in my experience very few internet communities manage to be...so big thanks to everyone for that... for being who you are, day after day. Here's to another year in the Watercooler.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2022 at 7:14 PM Post #44,129 of 88,379
O
Merry Christmas!

Dec 24, 2022 at 7:36 PM Post #44,130 of 88,379
Just catching a Like from @Precogvision for my stat try out. Immediately noticed he never showed up on the bunch of pages that I checked although he certainly does chime in every now and then. One of the misses I warned you for. So...

Are you ready for this? I mean, really?

925 comments with 7,508 Likes makes it an 8.12 rating...

"Okay, that's it, let's pack up guys! We're going home..."

drftr

Mine is certainly one of the higher ones and it doesn’t hurt that I’m a reviewer 😉

BUT the king of likes to post ratio has gotta be Jason of Schiit Audio. He also has far more posts than me which makes it even more impressive!

7AD64BBB-AD52-40A6-A2EA-E76D54D091F5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back