The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 5, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #6,683 of 10,994
Mine #52XX  
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2014 at 6:56 PM Post #6,685 of 10,994
Need some advice.  My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose.  The leather and a little bit of the foam separates.  I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again.  What is best to use to secure it?  Thanks in advance.

Feb 5, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #6,687 of 10,994
  Need some advice.  My leather from the headband just above the serial number on the left side has come loose.  The leather and a little bit of the foam separates.  I can jam it back down with my fingernail and it looks fine but then it comes loose again.  What is best to use to secure it?  Thanks in advance.

If it's a minor separation, super glue is probably your best bet. If it's bigger, maybe some clear silicone would do the trick.

Feb 5, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #6,688 of 10,994
  If it's a minor separation, super glue is probably your best bet. If it's bigger, maybe some clear silicone would do the trick.

Be wary of super glue creating a white haze over the plastic and possibly the leather. I think silicone is a good idea or perhaps a different clear glue other than super glue (contact adhesive perhaps?)

Feb 5, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #6,689 of 10,994

Be wary of super glue creating a white haze over the plastic and possibly the leather. I think silicone is a good idea or perhaps a different clear glue other than super glue (contact adhesive perhaps?)

That is true, which is why i said if it's small so that it could go relatively undetected. Good catch though.

Feb 5, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #6,690 of 10,994
I posted the other day about the T1s being better at volume, but I think it was a problem with my ears (as someone else suggested). They are just sounding AWESOME today at any volume. This transformation is the result of better spinal health believe it or not!? A trip to my chiro, some stretching and exercise and voila, my ears are working better and letting me enjoy the incredibly excellent sound of the T1s!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back