The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 5, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #6,691 of 10,994
  I posted the other day about the T1s being better at volume, but I think it was a problem with my ears (as someone else suggested). They are just sounding AWESOME today at any volume. This transformation is the result of better spinal health believe it or not!? A trip to my chiro, some stretching and exercise and voila, my ears are working better and letting me enjoy the incredibly excellent sound of the T1s!!

In theory, yes - I can believe it. Stress itself can lead to tinnitus and hearing loss so the ability to enjoy music is probably improved without mental/physical tension.

Feb 5, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #6,692 of 10,994
  Will join T1 Club in about 3 weeks. The Beyer dealer here does not carry T1 in stock only orders them from Beyer against advance payment (not enough demand i guess). So I placed my order today, up side is he gave me an amazing discount to compensate for the wait.

Looks like I am following your lead.  I am a happy T90 owner, but curiosity about the T1 got the best of me.  My T1 will arrive next week.  Will be using with a speedball crack.

Feb 5, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #6,693 of 10,994
Man I'm going to miss these headphones (up for sale) and still think they are one of the most undervalued headphones around. Find yourself a good pair and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, these guys can compete with just about anything out there (when amped synergistically).

Feb 6, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #6,696 of 10,994
Man I'm going to miss these headphones (up for sale) and still think they are one of the most undervalued headphones around. Find yourself a good pair and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, these guys can compete with just about anything out there (when amped synergistically).

Well said.

Feb 6, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #6,697 of 10,994
Feb 6, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #6,702 of 10,994
Yes bro...fits perfectly. The pleather is slightly on the stiffer side. Not the softer shure pads kind.

Feb 6, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #6,704 of 10,994
with the HE6 pleather pads, the bass is bigger n resonates around the pads..
the foam that i added kinda leaks out that resonance but retains the weight of the bass,
making the T1 more thunderous...which is what i like.
without the foam, it is disastrous.

i think the jerk mode is similar, i didnt take a good look at details, 
think it is trying to leak/vent the resonance too but via under the pads.
looks more elegant too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back