The New Kinera H3 Triple Hybrid IEM
Sep 12, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #166 of 344
Glad to hear that you like our products. From what you said about the appearance of the H3, I can assure you , you will be blown off if I show you the next colour we are working on for the H3 within this month. I'm also working a unique one for the winner of the Slogan contest as well, will let you guys know how it looks probably end of this week :)

That's all pretty exciting!

Sep 12, 2017 at 11:45 PM Post #167 of 344
Hi again guys ! In order to have more interaction with you guys, I'm now inviting all of you to join us on telegram fan group, most of the time I will be there and I will share the latest stuff up there also exclusive giveaways pre orders lucky draw etc. so if you do use telegram Please join us on : t.me/official_kinera

Sep 13, 2017 at 5:21 AM Post #170 of 344
Kinera H3 with Final audio tips and Opus #2 player :D

IMG_20170913_095818-01.jpeg

Sep 15, 2017 at 11:04 PM Post #171 of 344
Anyone has tried Kinera H3, TFZ King and Vsonic GR07/GR07BE.

Would love to hear the comparison. (GR07BE in particular)

Also, has the issue with ear tips falling off because there is no ring around the earphone to provide tip grip fixed in newer revisions?

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #173 of 344
Sep 21, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #175 of 344
I got some some issues with mine. The sound on the left earphone is cut off intermittently and sounds tinier than the right side. Seems like the a problem with the cable contact eventho its secured snugly. Anyone else got this problem?

I have exactly the same problem as you, but its on the right side for me. The bass is missing after two days of use. Still waiting for replacement as I order mine in a seller in PH. Hope to receive replacement next week.

Sep 21, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #176 of 344
I have exactly the same problem as you, but its on the right side for me. The bass is missing after two days of use. Still waiting for replacement as I order mine in a seller in PH. Hope to receive replacement next week.
Me too, i sent mine back to the seller today for warranty. Hopefully its nothing major, or else i'll go for a refund and look for something else. I have to say its very comfy although i havent been able to fully listen to it properly

Sep 26, 2017 at 5:31 AM Post #177 of 344
Me too, i sent mine back to the seller today for warranty. Hopefully its nothing major, or else i'll go for a refund and look for something else. I have to say its very comfy although i havent been able to fully listen to it properly
Could you tell me how did the return go? How long did it take to get the replacement, and how much the shipping was? I have the same problem, and about to send mine back.

Sep 27, 2017 at 3:22 AM Post #179 of 344
Good for you, I do not have my replacement yet from my local distributor here in PH. It seems this dead bass either in right or left is a common problem. Tsk tsk tsk.

Sep 27, 2017 at 10:02 PM Post #180 of 344
***DEAR ALL REVIEWERS who helped us in reviewing the H3 before, in order to thank you for helping us , we decided to print your name on the earbud which you will get for the review unit. There's only 10 quota, so please contact me ASAP on Facebook or Telegram for arrangement. Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back