The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 1, 2018 at 6:24 PM Post #1,818 of 6,859
I'm number # 771 on Kickstarter

:astonished: You’re way ahead of me so I don’t have to worry:wink:
I’m not worried about it anyhow, it’ll ship when it does & it’ll arrive when it does do nonpoint in stressing out things we can’t/don’t control!
Point of the whole exercise is to get maximum enjoyment & pleasure out of it after it arrives!:robot:

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018 at 7:10 PM Post #1,819 of 6,859
Any update on ldac and Spotify support? Thanks

Nothing I can put on paper but we are working on "things" (for the record, not necessarily any of the abovementioned things). We haven't heard back from Spotify so you can say we are working more on other "things"

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jun 1, 2018 at 7:45 PM Post #1,821 of 6,859
Ok Guy's here's one for correctness. Administrators take note here.
What colour R3 and case colour did you choose :) Thats with a chick of Beer glasses :beers:

I've picked the grey and brown case.

Will be playing Charlie Darwin by The low Anthem first.

FM Always early Fleetwod mac.

You got to try out the Moonflower album though it's great stuff.

Don’t know how I missed this reply of your, will check it out on my NEW R3 from Hiby!

Jun 1, 2018 at 10:04 PM Post #1,823 of 6,859
:astonished: You’re way ahead of me so I don’t have to worry:wink:
I’m not worried about it anyhow, it’ll ship when it does & it’ll arrive when it does do nonpoint in stressing out things we can’t/don’t control!
Point of the whole exercise is to get maximum enjoyment & pleasure out of it after it arrives!:robot:
Call me sick, but I think the waiting and anticipation and hanging out here in the clubhouse is part of the fun!

Jun 1, 2018 at 10:33 PM Post #1,824 of 6,859
Call me sick, but I think the waiting and anticipation and hanging out here in the clubhouse is part of the fun!

Yes it is, just referring to some/many of the people that are obsessed with the subject of shipping etc!
I am just as excited to get my R3 as the previous & next backer in line but I hardly think constantly asking Joe/Hiby when the will ship as if badgering & belabouring the point will get them in the post any quicker than is humanly possible.
He could be constantly on here repeating as nauseum every 5 min, ‘We’re putting together the listed items together for boxing & preparing the paper work & will send out the shipping details & shipping tracking #’s as we speak to go out to all backers ASAP’!
Wash Rinse & Repeat.
As was previously mentioned they are waiting for the soft carry cases was delayed ? etc & we will all be shipped in order of backing # from #1 to Me in that order.

Actually I think since it’s almost all ready to wing it’s way to us, the fun here is hearing about people’s music taste that they’ll be enjoying on their new R3’s when they get them in their hands, as well their taste in Craft Beer as well, [still awaiting chips & dip], all to the chagrin to Big Brother luching about...:robot:

Anyhow,

‘In The Year 2525, if Man Is Still Alive if Woman Can Survive, They May Find...

Z&E

Jun 1, 2018 at 11:12 PM Post #1,828 of 6,859
Brisbane, Australia.

I backed the player and leather case so it shouldn't be too complicated to put together.

Right, not only # wise but proximity to shipping point I’d say you Will be one of the very earliest lucky recipients of your new R3, Happy for you!

My point about putting stuff together for shipping was just my joking about some people getting so worked up about it all.

Not sure what the logistics are for putting it all together for shipping but I’m sure R6 backers would be able to speak to that better than I & I’d think that short of things out of Hiby’s control like waiting for the included soft carrying bags etc that they would likely be ahead of the game the 2nd go round than they were with their initial offering of the R6.

So I’m hanging on your every word as to you receiving not only your shipping tracking # but even more so to actually receiving & opening your new R3 & plugging it in to enjoy!

Cheers...

Jun 1, 2018 at 11:58 PM Post #1,830 of 6,859
Well since there were around 1500? backed R3’s or so I would hope they get shipped out in fairly large batches so that would likely be a reasonable scenario for you if say they shipped them out in 100+ groups per multiple shipments per day so they could get them out to all backers in a week or two hoped less depending on how efficient or how many people are enlisted to take care of this...

Anyhow Good Luck & Happy for you to be on the front line of arrivals!

Cheers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back