The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread
Jan 21, 2018 at 10:54 PM Post #678 of 719
Ted is first rate with service. I had an issue with plug...sound was cutting in and out. Ted had me send them back and replaced plug with upgrade.
I’ll confirm this based on my many experiences and purchases with Ted.

Feb 11, 2018 at 3:57 AM Post #679 of 719
i would like to thank Ted again for his excellent service, although this happened few months ago already...

a few months back i sent my cables back to Tedfor repair as i noticed the IEM connector pins looked damaged and was afraid that they would be susceptible to break.
Ted processed my request quickly, and i got my cables returned quickly with the fixed pins!
it was then i noticed that Ted didnt send me any invoice - i havent paid for the repair!!
so i promptly emailed and apologised for forgetting to pay him, but his reply was that he didnt send me an invoice because he didnt charge me for the repair!!

i am really amazed at the quality of his service... he is one of the cable makers that i keep going back to for new cables :) thanks Ted!!!

Feb 11, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #681 of 719
yep too bad his company is relatively unknown. He makes the best sounding cables. I've had $700 cables before from other companies and they are of cheaper quality and didn't sound as good.
Agreed! I've had Whiplash, DHC, and Toxic cables come and go, and I've kept his T2 silver and had it re-terminated about 3 times as I've changed out equipment. And I'm about ready to sell a new Effect Audio cable because Ted's pretty much covers all it's bases.

Mar 21, 2018 at 8:51 PM Post #682 of 719
been having issues with laptop/internet/gmail. if emailing please know i'm always around or next to laptop. i might not answer at the exact same time as you're emailing. thanks

Apr 2, 2018 at 10:29 PM Post #683 of 719
I just received my second order from Ted. Doing business with Ted is such a enjoyable experience, better than all the other "well known" companies, especially the one start from "W" which never reply messages.
Anyway, this time is a T2 copper cable for HD800s, there is a little story about this cable, I will talk about it later.
First, let's talk about the most important thing, the SQ!
The T2 copper really provide a more focused mid, warmer and more musical than the stock balanced cable. The mid was improved significantly from the stock cable. The bass also is more textured and has more weight.
The HD800s didn't lose its great treble and sound stage, sounds from hd800s are just as open as they were. Furthermore, I noticed that this cable provides more details than the stock cable which really surprised me a lot!!! You have to know the stock balanced cable costs about $100 more.

May 20, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #686 of 719
Last edited:
May 20, 2018 at 7:06 PM Post #687 of 719
my niece is 4 months prego her house is just above a few streets and sister is below halfway to ocean. lucky it took a right turn a few hundreds yards before or she would of lost her place. its goin nutz

May 24, 2018 at 5:52 AM Post #689 of 719
Hi ted - what would you recommend for the Hd800s? Copper or silver litz ?

I listen to all sorts of music, only recently got the headphones, so I have no complaints with the stock cable.

I have your silver litz for se846, and copper for hd650, I should be able to answer this myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back