The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread
Dec 18, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #616 of 719
  got a question: my cat knocked my drink onto laptop which has all my music. since my music is on my ak240 is there any program to transfer to new laptop or will my hard drive possibly still work if transferred? i dont think it got wet but computer did shut down from liquid.
thx ted

You should be able to drag and drop from the AK to the computer. Think of the AK as being an external HD, plug it in to the new laptop.

Dec 21, 2016 at 2:36 PM Post #617 of 719
I'm really considering upgrading. Money's tight now because of the holidays, so I want to be sure it's really much better before I pull the trigger. I know with Ted I will always get peace of mind on my purchase since he offers an unrivaled customer service experience.

Quote:
Type 2 on the right. Previous version of silver litz on the left.

Dec 21, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #618 of 719

Type 2 is much better.  Better balance through the spectrum, especially the low end.  Not as treble centric or thin sounding as type 1.  Aesthetically, also a more expensive looking cable than type 1.  IMO.

Dec 21, 2016 at 8:36 PM Post #619 of 719
Agreed. I use the spare Type 2 Litz Silver cable I kept stored away for my Campfire Audio Vega IEMs. Even when comparing the Type 1 and 2 variants with my Jupiter, I could hear the difference. Overall, the sound from both the Copper and Silver were better in the Type 2. Besides, they aesthetically look way better.

Jan 3, 2017 at 10:35 PM Post #625 of 719
I just got a Silver Litz Type 2 to connect my Audioquest NightHawks to my Pono Player in balanced mode from Ted. I can say beyond a doubt that the Type 2 is a major step up from the Type 1. Bass response is much better. I guess there really is physics behind all this cable stuff. That and $$$ :)

Jan 4, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #626 of 719
All this talk of T2 Silver makes me want to get one.... 

I have a T1 Silver and T2 Copper. The look and flexibility alone are much better than the T1.

Still holding out for the 6TX Enhanced Bass Boost though.

Jan 5, 2017 at 1:05 AM Post #627 of 719
I'm really considering upgrading. Money's tight now because of the holidays, so I want to be sure it's really much better before I pull the trigger. I know with Ted I will always get peace of mind on my purchase since he offers an unrivaled customer service experience.

Money is tight and you're considering about buying cables?
Save it for your holidays.

Jan 23, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #628 of 719
  All this talk of T2 Silver makes me want to get one.... 

I have a T1 Silver and T2 Copper. The look and flexibility alone are much better than the T1.

Still holding out for the 6TX Enhanced Bass Boost though.

I have both of his t1 and t2 silver and I prefer t2 silver as well. I just sent for few more cables. I love 5-20min replies instead of 1-5 days...

Jan 23, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #629 of 719
T2 cable on my TH900 MK II is perfect! Ted was able to mod some HD650 connectors to fit the MK II. Gave me a great deal on my AK gears as well. Really fast response and honest suggestions. Definitely my go to source for Astell Kern!

Thanks Ted!

Jan 23, 2017 at 9:25 PM Post #630 of 719
T2 cable on my TH900 MK II is perfect! Ted was able to mod some HD650 connectors to fit the MK II. Gave me a great deal on my AK gears as well. Really fast response and honest suggestions. Definitely my go to source for Astell Kern!

Thanks Ted!

I've purchased five different A&K items from Ted--always took good care of me. Great guy to do business with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back