"The Lab"
Sep 16, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #12,421 of 20,136
Dude, I am in love with the Shanling H3. It's the perfect companion to my phone (Bluetooth, line in, or OTG connection), and works as a DSD capable USB DAC for my laptop.

And what I like the most about it is the SOUND QUALITY! The Es9018 chip is amazeballs!

Sounds like you my one up my review for it :wink_face:

Sep 16, 2015 at 11:36 PM Post #12,423 of 20,136

BE SAFE..LOL

giphy.gif

Sep 17, 2015 at 12:07 AM Post #12,425 of 20,136
Sep 17, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #12,429 of 20,136
Hifisound i was when we could expect your impressions/review of the trinity vario
Sorry buddy, I haven't heard them. I am on the Atlas tour only right now,and posted a review on them. Not sure if a Vario prototype is going to be in the cards.

Bobtrinity is a great designer and the things I've heard both on the threads and from PMs is that they are very good cans that punch above their asking price.

Bob is currently designing the Phantom which is going to be what I assume an end game sound at a higher price tag than the current models, but not ridiculously priced that it's unaffordable to the average consumer.

If you guys have any ideas of what you would like to see in an IEM or headphone share them here or on the Trinity threads. Just as I said in my Atlas review, Bob makes products with us in mind. Our input weighs heavily on the products that are released. I more or less advocate for my fellow Labsters and Head-Fiers.

Sep 17, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #12,434 of 20,136
cool.gif
He will be starring next month in a full length feature xxx production of "FIIO does DALLAS" Don't miss it.....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Sep 17, 2015 at 10:37 PM Post #12,435 of 20,136
Fellow labsters do you guys use screen protectors on your daps? I do but hate the way they look I have an air bubble in mine and it drives me crazy. I have never been good at putting them on, I wish you could by the tempered glass for daps like cell pones have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back