"The Lab"
Sep 16, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #12,406 of 20,136
I'm pretty sure entire FiiO team already unsubscribed from The Lab thread, and filed a virtual restraining order to keep your crazy arses away
biggrin.gif

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #12,407 of 20,136
Lol! I sure looks like it
wink.gif

Yes, I wouldn't have appreciated anything thinner than this. Pretty great balance actually.

Treble is a bit like the Duke and will show sibilance if it's there in the recording.

With the red Ostry tips and the Lancea it's not a big problem though.

That scares me just a bit. I sold my BE's due to the treble (but, that may have also been due to not getting a proper seal). Regardless... Hmm.

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #12,410 of 20,136
I love it when my 2yo walks up to me and spits out a pair of tips I've been looking for for days :blink:

Hahahahaha! Better than finding them out the other end!

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #12,411 of 20,136
That scares me just a bit. I sold my BE's due to the treble (but, that may have also been due to not getting a proper seal). Regardless... Hmm.

Remind me to do a comparison between the two after I've got some more time with the BE's :thumbsup:

Sep 16, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #12,413 of 20,136
I know people don't buy into it, but I will say that my GR07BE sounds much different now than when I first bought it. Bass digs just a hair deeper, mids have more timbre, and they definitely are less sibilant than when I first got them. Many who own them have experienced the same thing.

That, or I've lost some of my hearing from listening to them too much lol

I know I'm enjoying mine and they are still new!

Sep 16, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #12,414 of 20,136
@JamesFiiO, @Joe Bloggs...

I'd also love to review the X7 but will absolutely not engage in all the godforsaken acts those other crazy Labsters are offering up. Only wholesome appreciation for what looks to be a great new product!

Prude. No soup for you.

Aww, meng! I sure wish they'd sent me the black one for review. Looks sooo much better than the silver one
rolleyes.gif

Enjoy your new b-day toy and make sure to let some others hear it. Shanling's got the goods, peeps
wink_face.gif

EDIT: I should be getting in Shanling's new M2 DAP for review soon and will be setting up review tours for US & Canada. If any of you Labsters want to join up, send me a PM
L3000.gif

You know I'm in, right?

Sep 16, 2015 at 9:00 PM Post #12,416 of 20,136
I love it when my 2yo walks up to me and spits out a pair of tips I've been looking for for days
blink.gif

smily_headphones1.gif
If I was Conan O'Brien I could probably run with a standup routine on this post....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 16, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #12,418 of 20,136
@JamesFiiO, @Joe Bloggs...

I'd also love to review the X7 but will absolutely not engage in all the godforsaken acts those other crazy Labsters are offering up. Only wholesome appreciation for what looks to be a great new product!

Seconded!!

Edit: Thirded!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back