Jul 4, 2016 at 7:45 AM Post #17,897 of 20,136
  Finder X1

got u mate
biggrin.gif

thanks to @Gilly87 for the product!

Jul 4, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #17,898 of 20,136
My humble offering on the 4th; my Campfire Audio "Novana" review. Please enjoy:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/campfire-audio-nova/reviews/16370

Happy 4th, all and glad you are recovering well Podster. Smooth recoveries!

Jul 4, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #17,899 of 20,136
THX for all the well wishes fellow Labters, I am chillin' at the casa now and hopefully all turns out fine. Guess old Pod is going to have to take the Campfire plunge when he gets back up. To much positive going on not to try a pair and the industrail look combined with great colors:stuck_out_tongue:

My server has stopped getting any notifications to me so visits may be spurradic but thinking of all you guys:thumbsup:

Peter, I'm Jelli bro it looks Fabulous from that balcony, enjoy:smiley:

Jam on Bro's:beers:

Jul 4, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #17,900 of 20,136
THX for all the well wishes fellow Labsters, I am chillin' at the casa now and hopefully all turns out fine. Guess old Pod is going to have to take the Campfire plunge when he gets back up. To much positive going on not to try a pair and the industrial look combined with great colors:stuck_out_tongue:

My server has stopped getting any notifications to me so visits may be sporadic but thinking of all you guys:thumbsup:

Peter, I'm Jelli bro it looks Fabulous from that balcony, enjoy:smiley:

Jam on Bro's:beers:

Jelli! talking about Jellyfish - I got myself a pet Jellyfish recently and I am teaching her to fly.
blink.gif

P. S. it is not your meds - it is just me!!!
wink_face.gif

Jul 4, 2016 at 8:33 PM Post #17,906 of 20,136
wow. amazing collections of both iems and daps. how would you compare the lp5 gold with other totl dap? in my opinion its one of the most underappreciated player dur to its ugly form and digusting ui. but sound wise definitely one of the best. super wide and organic soundstage.

Am I the only one here who thinks PAW Gold looks good and has simple yet effective GUI? It really isn't bad and sounds absolutely fantabulous!

And besides, you can use it for self defense in a pinch :p

And speedy recovery Tim!!!

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #17,910 of 20,136
  Nah just rockin' the stock t1.1.  Gonna blast some bass today with the TH900.

ah nice haha im still considering which can should I start with. have a few options already.
meze99, hifiman he400, kennerton magister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back