1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. twister6 Contributor

Yes, I agree, and also add to the complaint list a rather poor battery life. But sound quality is amazing and it can drive anything under the sun to their full potential. I hope one day they can combine touch interface of L5Pro with guts of LP5 gold and finally have a proper touch swiping - that will be one heck of a DAP.

2. Podster

Just dropped in for a minute to let my fellow Labster's know I'm back home on recovery from my surgery. Pretty sore so I'll be spotty out here for a while:confused:

Glad to see you got your storage solution solved Alex, they look great:smiley: take care gentleman and hope to be back soon:beers:

leobigfield and peter123 like this.
  3. B9Scrambler
    Podster Glad to have you back! I'm sure it's safe to say that we all wish you a swift recovery.

4. TwinACStacks
    [​IMG] +1000 Podman.

[​IMG][​IMG] TWIN

5. audio123
    I procrastinated on this review for months and finally its done!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/final-audio-design-fi-ba-ss/reviews/16368

Do have a read,

Cheers

[​IMG] 

please provide feedback as I am always trying to improve my reviews [​IMG]

seanwee likes this.
  6. HiFiChris Contributor

Quote:

I know that feeling, man. From the first lines to completing my (German) Etymotic ER-4S Review, it took me almost eight months[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fortunately my Pai Audio MR4 Review didn't take that long to finish.

IMG_1805.jpg  

Anyway, good to see you back on track, @Podster[​IMG]

7. Mr Trev
    You know what'll help with your recovery? More gear, of course[​IMG]

Wishing a speedy recovery (btw, if your on any kind of uber painkillers, find some Oresund Space Collective to listen to[​IMG])

Hisoundfi likes this.
  8. peter123
    I've been pre occupied with this the last days and will be for a couple of more weeks :wink:

20160703_191247.jpg

Podster Cheers Tim, get well soon!

9. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Hey broseph, hope you are okay. If you're bedridden make the most of it. Listen to all that awesome gear of yours!

10. RedJohn456

Wishing you a speedy recovery Tim, hope to see you back soon :)

11. mochill
    hope you get well bro

12. audio123
  13. leobigfield
  14. Hisoundfi Contributor
    I'm just going to say this...

I love the lab and I'm going to say why...

The lab is just as much, if not more about friendships than it is about headphones.

For that reason alone, the lab isn't going to die any time soon.

As I go into the fourth of July weekend, I just want to say that I'm so glad I started the lab. You guys all rock. Thanks for being more than some guys who like headphones, thank you for being friends.

Cheers fellas

15. Light - Man