"The Lab"
Jul 3, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #17,881 of 20,136
I have talked about IEM/CIEM/DAP/DAC organizer boxes before, back when I was still on a mission to find the perfect solution.  Finally, I got it!!!

Check out my write up here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/812983/review-whitmor-15-section-drawer-box-and-organizer-for-portable-iem-ciem-dap-dac-storage

Just dropped in for a minute to let my fellow Labster's know I'm back home on recovery from my surgery. Pretty sore so I'll be spotty out here for a while:confused:

Glad to see you got your storage solution solved Alex, they look great:smiley: take care gentleman and hope to be back soon:beers:

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:03 AM Post #17,883 of 20,136
@Podster Glad to have you back! I'm sure it's safe to say that we all wish you a swift recovery.

beerchug.gif
+1000 Podman.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #17,884 of 20,136
I procrastinated on this review for months and finally its done!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/final-audio-design-fi-ba-ss/reviews/16368

Do have a read,

Cheers

beerchug.gif

please provide feedback as I am always trying to improve my reviews
biggrin.gif

Jul 3, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #17,885 of 20,136
Jul 3, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #17,886 of 20,136
Just dropped in for a minute to let my fellow Labster's know I'm back home on recovery from my surgery. Pretty sore so I'll be spotty out here for a while:confused:

Glad to see you got your storage solution solved Alex, they look great:smiley: take care gentleman and hope to be back soon:beers:

You know what'll help with your recovery? More gear, of course
biggrin.gif

Wishing a speedy recovery (btw, if your on any kind of uber painkillers, find some Oresund Space Collective to listen to
wink.gif
)

Jul 3, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #17,887 of 20,136
I've been pre occupied with this the last days and will be for a couple of more weeks :wink:

Podster Cheers Tim, get well soon!

Jul 3, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #17,888 of 20,136

Hey broseph, hope you are okay. If you're bedridden make the most of it. Listen to all that awesome gear of yours!

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #17,889 of 20,136

Wishing you a speedy recovery Tim, hope to see you back soon :)

Jul 4, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #17,890 of 20,136
I have talked about IEM/CIEM/DAP/DAC organizer boxes before, back when I was still on a mission to find the perfect solution.  Finally, I got it!!!

Check out my write up here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/812983/review-whitmor-15-section-drawer-box-and-organizer-for-portable-iem-ciem-dap-dac-storage

hope you get well bro

Jul 4, 2016 at 12:58 AM Post #17,893 of 20,136
I'm just going to say this...

I love the lab and I'm going to say why...

The lab is just as much, if not more about friendships than it is about headphones.

For that reason alone, the lab isn't going to die any time soon.

As I go into the fourth of July weekend, I just want to say that I'm so glad I started the lab. You guys all rock. Thanks for being more than some guys who like headphones, thank you for being friends.

Cheers fellas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back