"The Lab"
Jul 7, 2016 at 1:55 AM Post #17,926 of 20,136
  @HiFiChris You really make me want to go out and get a half-decent camera. My pictures are pretty blah. In fact, you can check out some of my blah pictures here in my review of the MusicMaker TW1 (slipped that in there like a pro
tongue.gif
): http://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-tw1/reviews/16395

Back to the P1. That cable looks amazing. Do you still have the Adv. Sound M4? I just got that in and the cable looks very similar. Was wondering just how close they are.

Bahaha, you know these weren't taken with a decent or halfway decent camera, don't you? 
biggrin.gif

Just good lighting and some colour correction and that stuff in Adobe Lightroom.

This was taken with a decent camera, this however was not (important info: the pic with the decent cam was edited in Lightroom (just made it somewhat warmer; no additional editing) and the one out of a cucumber was not edited).
Semi-decent lighting is just everything. And yeah, I think I should get myself a decent cam again.

Edit:

Sure I've still got the M4. Yeah, its cable is awesome and I am pretty surprised to see it at its respective price point. And yeah, both cables are very much comparable and premium CIEM-standard. The P1's cable however looks even nicer due to its silver-plating.

Jul 9, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #17,935 of 20,136

Users who are viewing this thread

Back