"The Lab"
Jul 11, 2016 at 8:15 AM Post #17,942 of 20,136

Finally completed my review for the Sony h.ear in Wireless here.  Indeed an interesting pair of headphones...err...earphones?

quite an enjoyable read
beerchug.gif

Jul 11, 2016 at 5:52 PM Post #17,944 of 20,136
Oh man look what just showed up in my mail box, this is gonna get cray cray!!

iFi Audio Micro iDSD + iPurifier 2 and Gemini USB cables! Can't wait to test these bad boys out 
L3000.gif

I have also had the Resonessence Labs Concero HP for about a week and I gotta say that this definitely something special :) Gotta give some love to Canadian made products, as the fine folks at Resonessence Labs have done a bang up job with the Concero HP. This thing has so much power its crazy. And oh how good it sounds
evil_smiley.gif
 I will be posting a more in-depth look at it pretty soon.

The TFZ Series of iems are just straight up bonkers. And I mean that in the best way possible. They have opened my eyes to what naturally warm sounding dynamic driver iems SHOULD sound like. All three are fantastic but I would say the Series 3 or 5 are where the special sauce is at IMO.

I would say that the LZ A2S and TFZ series are the new standards for what you can get for <$100 dollars these days. Along with the Havi B3 Pro 1 of course 
color]

Jul 11, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #17,945 of 20,136

iFi Audio Micro iDSD + iPurifier 2 and Gemini USB cables! Can't wait to test these bad boys out :L3000:  

I have also had the Resonessence Labs Concero HP for about a week and I gotta say that this definitely something special :) Gotta give some love to Canadian made products, as the fine folks at Resonessence Labs have done a bang up job with the Concero HP. This thing has so much power its crazy. And oh how good it sounds :evil:  I will be posting a more in-depth look at it pretty soon.

The TFZ Series of iems are just straight up bonkers. And I mean that in the best way possible. They have opened my eyes to what naturally warm sounding dynamic driver iems SHOULD sound like. All three are fantastic but I would say the Series 3 or 5 are where the special sauce is at IMO.

[COLOR=FF4400]
[COLOR=FF4400]

I would say that the LZ A2S and TFZ series are the new standards for what you can get for <$100 dollars these days. Along with the Havi B3 Pro 1 of course 
color]

[/color]

[/color]

That is some fine looking kit. Looking forward to your impressions and comparisons.

Jul 11, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #17,946 of 20,136

iFi Audio Micro iDSD + iPurifier 2 and Gemini USB cables! Can't wait to test these bad boys out :L3000:  

I have also had the Resonessence Labs Concero HP for about a week and I gotta say that this definitely something special :) Gotta give some love to Canadian made products, as the fine folks at Resonessence Labs have done a bang up job with the Concero HP. This thing has so much power its crazy. And oh how good it sounds :evil:  I will be posting a more in-depth look at it pretty soon.

[COLOR=FF4400]
[COLOR=FF4400]

color]

[/color]

[/color]
u forgot the legendary Ostry :smiley:

Jul 12, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #17,949 of 20,136
  Edifier H850 review:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/edifier-h850-hi-fi-over-ear-monitor-audiophile-headphones-black/reviews/16420

excellent and concise review with good photos!

Jul 12, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #17,951 of 20,136

iFi Audio Micro iDSD + iPurifier 2 and Gemini USB cables! Can't wait to test these bad boys out 
L3000.gif

I have also had the Resonessence Labs Concero HP for about a week and I gotta say that this definitely something special :) Gotta give some love to Canadian made products, as the fine folks at Resonessence Labs have done a bang up job with the Concero HP. This thing has so much power its crazy. And oh how good it sounds
evil_smiley.gif
 I will be posting a more in-depth look at it pretty soon.

color]

Interested in where you'll use the iPurifier in your chain as the Micro iDSD has it built in? If you could with and without impressions in your chain would be great. I'm running a Jitterbug thru a Pangea USB to an iPurfier2 then into the nano iDSD as my DAC and with the addition of the iPurifier it's as silent and black a background as I've heard or can hear. Wondering if stepping up to the micro as my DAC will improve anything. Thanks. 

Jul 13, 2016 at 12:49 AM Post #17,952 of 20,136
truly a reference masterclass

jomo 6r review by @project86
http://www.head-fi.org/products/jomo-audio-6r/reviews/16421

Jul 15, 2016 at 3:10 PM Post #17,955 of 20,136
  Interested in where you'll use the iPurifier in your chain as the Micro iDSD has it built in? If you could with and without impressions in your chain would be great. I'm running a Jitterbug thru a Pangea USB to an iPurfier2 then into the nano iDSD as my DAC and with the addition of the iPurifier it's as silent and black a background as I've heard or can hear. Wondering if stepping up to the micro as my DAC will improve anything. Thanks. 

Correct, its not for the iDSD, I will be evaluating it on how well it works with my other DACs, and I don't know if its a case of changed sound signature but with my Geek Out V2 the sound is different and the background is pitch black, kind of startling really. But that is using it with the gemini USB cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back