1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. Podster

Well the XQ-10 is amazing for it's size and the build is just crazy for <$30 but I meant your TA-03, for it's size and price I think it is a no brainer for a desktop toob amp. My good buddy down in San Antonio bought one a few months back and he had already read me the riot act on it so when you posted I knew you were loving it. Enjoy buddy[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RedJohn456

Yeah the rest of their line up looks amazing, had no idea the portable amp was that petite. Thats insane build quality for 30 bucks [​IMG]

Thanks, I have been meaning to drink the tube kool aid for awhile (i mean that in the best way possible) and it felt liek the right time haha

3. Hisoundfi Contributor
    http://www.head-fi.org/products/cleer-nc-noise-cancelling-headphone/reviews/16154

20160418_170505.jpg

4. thatonenoob
    20160611_200807.jpg

Day 1 with the Audinst and already pushing it to its limits.

5. peter123
    Hey guys :)

Nice to see that you're still having fun here.

I thought I'd celebrate my comeback by sharing this amazing thing:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/hifime-sabre-9018-usb-dac/reviews/16195

Otherwise I'm totally enjoying the DQSM D2 these days.

6. Mr Trev

Bout time you checked back in. You coulda been dead in a ditch for all we knew[​IMG]

What's this I've read about you getting a 6 BA iem? You're a braver man than I.

7. EISENbricher
    Dear Labsters, have a sweet announcement to make, I got married on 15th May with my love. She's my soulmate, and together we are super happy.

Joining the married club here :)

mochill and Ap616 like this.
  8. RedJohn456

Congratulations :D  A long and happy life to you both :) 

Also RIP your hobby, lets have a moment of silence for our fallen brethren. 

animepaper-netscan-standard-preview-video-games-metal-gear-solid-big-boss-salute-69109-umbrae12-b9e7b9ad.jpg

jk lol. You should get her hooked too!

Ap616 and Hisoundfi like this.
  9. Hisoundfi Contributor

Congratulations bro!

10. Hisoundfi Contributor
    I just got the Sabre9018. Use it as a DAC for your tube amp, it's a powerful and kick arse combo!

11. seanwee
    Congrats!!![​IMG]

12. peter123

Oh, these little fellas :

IMG-20160609-WA0006.jpg

Should arrive early next week :wink:

Good to see that you're safe back home as well Trev :thumbsup::thumbsup:

13. peter123

Congratulations Eisen :tada::tada:

14. HiFiChris Contributor
    Congrats,EISEN!

---------

Yeah, those HiFime DACs are effing brilliant. I simply love their 9018d.

15. peter123
    Hmm, was supposed to do the DQSM D2 photoshoot but it seems as someone beat me to the light box :wink:

20160612_103509.jpg

BTW, uploading pictures here from my phone finally seems to work properly again :thumbsup::thumbsup:

H20Fidelity likes this.