1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. Hisoundfi Contributor
    You're in my thoughts and prayers buddy. I hope you and the docs can get this figured out.

Ap616 likes this.
  2. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Hey fellas, have any of you had any success adding products to the Head-Fi website?

3. DJScope

Thanks buddy!

Podster and Hisoundfi like this.
  4. Hisoundfi Contributor
    On a more SIRIUS note...
    20160608_130803.jpg
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/810751/the-earphone-game-just-got-a-lot-more-sirius-the-new-five-driver-hybrid-flagship-from-fidue

5. Mr Trev
    Like how you mentioned "physically wrong"[​IMG]

Not sure if it applies in your case, but when I quit smoking the number of headaches I got dropped considerably

Hisoundfi likes this.
  6. Brooko Contributor

Vince - looks like I can add the Cleers with no issues. Can you tell me if the DU are circum-aural or supra-aural?

7. Hisoundfi Contributor
    PM sent

8. bhazard

Ohhhhhhhhh I want. Well played Fidue, well played.

After hearing the QT5 and now the SW3, I'm a big fan of five drivers (that I can afford)

9. DJScope

I quit smoking almost 6 years ago, so that is ruled out. The neurologist has come up with a game plan for me. Will start with a cocktail of vitamins and slowly work my way through a series of different medication. He said that treatments for migraines are over 50 years old and haven't really had any significant advances since then. [​IMG]

10. RedJohn456
    Forgot to post this in this thread I think:

My first tube amp just got here - worth every damn penny! Holy balls these sound effing fantastic!!!

IMG_20160607_20462412_edit.jpg

These sound so good I am at a loss for words... [​IMG]

Will post more details and its own thread later, but god damn these things make my K7XX  sound sexy af. Way to go XDuoo!!! 

The AKG sounds like a completely different beast, the soundstage is so unreal...

11. DJScope

That transformer!!! [​IMG]

12. Light - Man

Yes DJ, it is not your meds - it really is big but there is always bigger!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

200.gif 200.gif

Podster and RedJohn456 like this.
  13. RedJohn456

And this is considered one of the relatively more petite amps :wink:

14. Podster

Yes but it's the design and quality of parts and build that make it a giant among the tinies[​IMG] Xduoo hit the nail on the head with this thing and I'm reconsidering an X3 now after I purchased this ultra tiny XQ-10 and been extremely impressed with it's capability[​IMG]
    PocketPill.jpg

It amazes me what you can get/put together for less than a Ben Franklin these days[​IMG]

15. RedJohn456

that is one sweet set up! Looks cute too :p Hit the nail on the head with the Xq10 you mean?

I am new to tube amps so I am green around the ears when it comes to parts and such. I dunno how it stacks in terms of that, but it sure sounds good :) Buidl quality is crazy good too.