1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. bolmeteus
    Hope everyting is alright, stay safe @Mr Trev

2. B9Scrambler

Didn't realize you were in an affected area. I'm glad you and those in your neighborhood are safe.

3. seanwee
    Wildfire?

4. howdy
    There is a huge wildfire in Canada and has burnt 1000's of acres including houses and buildings. I'm a few hundred miles away and I can smell it everyday when I go outside.

5. HiFiChris Contributor
  6. seanwee
    Dang, be safe everyone (including the IEMs and Headphones)

7. Joe Bloggs Contributor
  8. twister6 Contributor

"Previously worked for FiiO" ?!?  Joe, did we miss the retirement announcement? [​IMG]

9. HiFiChris Contributor
    Am I the only one who finds the Mahogany TH-X00 visually definitely more appealing than the Purpleheart version?
    Anyway, I could not resist this time when I read that the drop was active again and the first 600 units would be shipped in early June.

I know I don't have a need for it (a closed-back headphone for semi-stationary use that is not well-isolating and has got a long, non-removable cable that is fabric-coated above thy y-split which I don't like as it'll fray over time), but well, I found it visually very appealing, so I could not resist.

10. Podster

Yeah Joe, what up?

HiFi, I must have missed or deleted a Massdrop email!!!

11. HiFiChris Contributor
    U be joining da drop as well, Podster buddy?

Cray.

12. thatonenoob

Its definitely much nicer looking than the purple version to me. Personally the purpleheart wood looks off. I am tempted to get one as well, but I need to stay on course in terms of my purchases and not be too wasteful I suppose.

13. audio123

fiio.jpg
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/802352/joe-bloggs-will-be-leaving-fiio

14. Podster

Going to have to call this one Cray Cray but Jude's video did me in[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. HiFiChris Contributor

Woot Woot (or should I say "Wood Wood"? [​IMG]).

It was the design that got me. Not really anything else. [​IMG]

If I find out that the pads are at least the size of the SRH440, I won't cancel the "pre-order". If they're smaller, I fear I'll have to cancel it. [​IMG]