1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The JVC HA-S500 thread.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. bowei006 Contributor
    Quote:
    I like the all black variant and not the one with the silverish drive casing plastic.

I was thinking of Vmoda's as they were stylish and what not but if these sound better, are more comfortable and portable..then why not? Save me money! 

2. Dsnuts Contributor
    Quote:

I have a normal sized noggin I suppose. I find these very comfortable for extended hearing..The clamp  tightens and loosens based on how low you have your cups extended from the hadband..There should be some velour pads out there somewhere that will give even greater comfort for these. Me thinks. But these are on ear so you will feel the pads on the ears. I think they are fine but I am ok with on ears.. I wonder if some velour pads would throw a bit of air to the mix on this sound..

Oh wait!
    21JaC0X23LL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    Anybody know the diameter for the Sennheiser HD25 ?? The Senn HD25 1-II should be very similar in size to these HA-S500. These might work. Changing pads could change in theory, less low end and evens out the sound more so. hmm.

3. bowei006 Contributor
    Sounds good! I'll wait for more impressions!

4. kiteki
  5. bowei006 Contributor
  6. Dsnuts Contributor
    21BLLY-B4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg Some Grado pads?

7. kiteki

Audio Engineers aren't very good at marketing huh, that page is full of specs which mean nothing to most people, but it seems full of very well selected audio parts, for example used in the Colorfly C4 and objective2.

8. bowei006 Contributor
    Quote:
    Yep, I saw the JRC 4556 and the DAC O2 labeling! :)

9. HBash
    OK, just checked my ebay page, 
    Estimated Delivery: 08/21/12 - 09/04/12

Does it really take that Long ? [​IMG]

10. bowei006 Contributor
    Quote:
    From Japan man with the cheapest shipping? Yeah.

11. kiteki
    Really, mine has no estimated delivery time.

Someone in the FXD80 thread said they bought it from ebay Japan, and it was delivered to them in the U.S. in 2 or 3 days [​IMG] I wonder which seller.

12. bowei006 Contributor
    Quote:
    Must have been a priority shipment :/

13. Dsnuts Contributor
    It wont take that long. Even for slow shipping. It takes 5-8 days max to get to the US with regular shipping.. I am convinced they put dates like that to get you to buy ems..No need. All great things to those who wait.

14. bowei006 Contributor
    Quote:
    If I didn't have lightning fast Asian reflexes, I wouldn't have been able to get a Q701 slightly used for $78 with 2 year manufacturer add on warranty from a big retailer.

15. HBash
    Dsnuts/Kiteki: This is with Expedited Shipping.. I guess I'll have to wait & see.. :)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last