The Fiio X5 Thread
Mar 10, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #5,101 of 19,652

Hey James, do you suspect it will take a lot longer to get if we try to buy it on release day as opposed to preordering from B&H?

I am not sure cause I don't know the detail about how our staff handle all the pre order . and the total quantity is 10,000pcs so we should have the ability to delivery all the order  from our customer.

also it will take about 30 - 40 days to manufacture the whole batch.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Mar 10, 2014 at 10:55 AM Post #5,102 of 19,652

I am not sure cause I don't know the detail about how our staff handle all the pre order . and the total quantity is 10,000pcs so we should have the ability to delivery all the order  from our customer.

also it will take about 30 - 40 days to manufacture the whole batch.

Thank you for taking the time to respond! Now I have to keep myself busy for another month or two! Oh boy!

Mar 10, 2014 at 2:04 PM Post #5,103 of 19,652

Gives me more time to save 
wink.gif

I just bought the HD700 - so am a little strapped anyway.  Also part of the Alpha Dog 'world tour' when it eventually gets here - and am kind of worried that if I really like that one, I'll end up getting it as well.

True... I just splurged on the JVC Victor FX850... Sold off the UHA760 to fund that puppy. Can't wait to hear them for myself. Really did like the FX700 but the bass and mids were an issue. Lets see if this new iteration fixes that for me :).

Me too...I managed to find a great deal on a beautiful second-hand LCD-3.  But the X5 is next on the list. 
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Mar 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #5,108 of 19,652
the Toblerono......

Mar 10, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #5,110 of 19,652

Omg someone has been waiting to this
biggrin.gif
Thanks mate, really put a big smile on my face
happy_face1.gif

So far nothing special, just a regular day. Gym + Lab + Listening to music. That's my birthday
biggrin.gif

Well, frankly I just haven't visited HF for a while so I've seen your post just today so that's rather a synchronicity than my personal calculation but, yeah, you're more than welcome 
biggrin.gif

Hey, my birthday was yesterday and I've been working most of the day. Well, bought a couple of albums on Bandcamp 
L3000.gif

Mar 10, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #5,111 of 19,652
  I believe this is in the wrong thread. Go to pono threads.

sorry. i was just giving information on a post that already existed.  I did not intend to hijack the thread. 

What is the proper protocol in a case like this?  Do I post the link in the pono thread and then quote the link in this thread to point everyone to the pono thread?

Mar 10, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #5,112 of 19,652
  Well, frankly I just haven't visited HF for a while so I've seen your post just today so that's rather a synchronicity than my personal calculation but, yeah, you're more than welcome 
biggrin.gif

Hey, my birthday was yesterday and I've been working most of the day. Well, bought a couple of albums on Bandcamp 
L3000.gif

Yesterday, wow. Happy b-day to you too mate
wink.gif
You spoiled yourself a bit I guess.

What about pre ordering X5 and closing the case? lol
happy_face1.gif

Mar 10, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #5,113 of 19,652

sorry. i was just giving information on a post that already existed.  I did not intend to hijack the thread.

What is the proper protocol in a case like this?  Do I post the link in the pono thread and then quote the link in this thread to point everyone to the pono thread?

I am sure your good. Thought it was a mishap post.

I would however bring up the merits and comparisons to x5 so we know its related subject content for x5 discussion. Wish there were detailed specs available. I see it has HO and LO and a screen but not sure what else. Interesting. The more the merrier I say.

For the price I would hope sq is on par or better than x5.....

Mar 10, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #5,114 of 19,652

Yesterday, wow. Happy b-day to you too mate
wink.gif
You spoiled yourself a bit I guess.

What about pre ordering X5 and closing the case? lol
happy_face1.gif

Thanks mate! 
wink.gif

Given that the X5 won't be available for a month at least (I thought it was available for [pre-]order at MP4nation but it isn't now), I still have some time to think about it 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back