The Fiio X3 Thread.
Jun 29, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #2,356 of 17,484
Quote:
sadly, no. The delivery guy says he delivered it at 0740 even though our reception doesn't open until 0830.name of person who signed is made up. Think my x3 is gone.

Unless you live in a third world country, the delivery system should not be broken like that. Just file a report.

If you do live in a third world country.... =(

Jun 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #2,357 of 17,484
so is x3 going to be delayed for another month?

"since the production of new batch of X3 will last about 40-45 days, we can ship to all our customers in weeks, so I can reply you when but it should around the end of July or the early of Aug."

The above is quoted from Fiio's facebook page. 

Jun 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM Post #2,358 of 17,484
Quote:
so is x3 going to be delayed for another month?

"since the production of new batch of X3 will last about 40-45 days, we can ship to all our customers in weeks, so I can reply you when but it should around the end of July or the early of Aug."

The above is quoted from Fiio's facebook page. 

They had already announced a bit before this that it was already delayed. There isn't a new delay as far as I see it. 

Jun 30, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #2,359 of 17,484
Hello,

So now, could we see some video or photos of the (little) Fiio X3 production ?
Working conditions are good enough... ?
Could we see happy workers ?

popcorn.gif

I like your suggestion. In fact Dr. Fang shares his Hifiman production line.

This is important to show the head-fiers how Fiio build X3.

Jun 30, 2013 at 5:38 AM Post #2,364 of 17,484
Unless you live in a third world country, the delivery system should not be broken like that. Just file a report.

If you do live in a third world country.... =(
Well,the UK isn't quite a 3rd world country although our postal service seems to be heading the way of one. I can just report it to Ebay but that's a pain for the vendor and I can't imagine he'll send a replacement. Lots of hassle for all just because the delivery guy is incompetent or a thief.

Jun 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM Post #2,370 of 17,484
Hardly meaningless considering we have been crowdsourcing the development and providing feedback to improve the X3, there is no compulsion for James to do so but we can definitely ask him and I say that as an X3 owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back