The Fiio X3 Thread.
Mar 21, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #8,971 of 17,484
That is not happening to me. I think this was an issue on one of the first firmware's. What firmware are you running?

Mar 21, 2014 at 3:02 PM Post #8,974 of 17,484
The only issues I had involved needing to tag albums and all their content and for me using double digits as 01 on up (when tagging) fixed any order problems I had. Good luck, you'll get it figured out.   

Mar 21, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #8,977 of 17,484
we all wish for eq than anything else

Could one please stop using the royal "we"

I for one would prefer bug free playback rather than what you desire.

Mar 21, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #8,979 of 17,484
Could one please stop using the royal "we"

I for one would prefer bug free playback rather than what you desire.

sorry dude we means more than one person as far as i know

Mar 21, 2014 at 6:31 PM Post #8,982 of 17,484
james we all need an eq at least give us this gift for that last update, we know  u know it needs an eq

Mar 21, 2014 at 6:49 PM Post #8,983 of 17,484
sorry dude we means more than one person as far as i know

I can relate, but the way you say it, it seems like you're speaking for everyone.

james we all need an eq at least give us this gift for that last update, we know  u know it needs an eq

This is exactly what i mean; Not everybody wants an EQ, and saying that it NEEDS and EQ implies that it's a failed product.

Would it benefit from an equaliser? Probably so. Is it a terrible thing that it's missing one right now? i don't think so.

However, that is my personal opinion, maybe i'm the only one who thinks the sound is pretty great?

Mar 21, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #8,984 of 17,484
I can relate, but the way you say it, it seems like you're speaking for everyone.
This is exactly what i mean; Not everybody wants an EQ, and saying that it NEEDS and EQ implies that it's a failed product.

Would it benefit from an equaliser? Probably so. Is it a terrible thing that it's missing one right now? i don't think so.

However, that is my personal opinion, maybe i'm the only one who thinks the sound is pretty great?

We probably wasn't referring to ALL PEOPLE, but rather to the majority of people who have the X3 and want EQ. You don't have to take the word needs so literally.

Mar 22, 2014 at 12:46 PM Post #8,985 of 17,484
  could anyone advice me how to make cover art work for wave/wav format? i read this format doesnt support id3tag so is there any other way? maybe put picture in the same folder as tracks in some format?

I bought an album from HDTracks in WAV format with tags and embedded artwork and was able to access them with Audacity. As for a picture in the same folder, unfortunately you have to store one picture per track with the same file name as that of the track: i.e. file_name.wav & file_name.jpg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back