The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
Sep 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #211 of 3,746
starwars.jpg

Well, those aren't the droids I'm looking for

PS - with all ur guy's talk of ice cream and good coffee, I really miss baskin Robbins ice cream. My uncle use to run one, so, I'd always go hassle him for free ice cream and mix my own sundae.... Zomg, Reese pieces, pralines and cream, hot fudge, whipping cream and caramel. Soooo good. With peanut butter.

Sep 20, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #224 of 3,746

Post #215 is a Dunu Ares (three pouches, wonderful looking aren't they?)

Post #212 is a Dunu EX-150 earbud (which comes with the saddle-brown leatherette pouch)

The Final Audio FINAL BASS is an exotic IEM I hope to hear sometime soon, just like the Piano Forté's, however I can't quite see myself venturing into that realm of universals, it's pretty difficult to technically justify (let alone have the cash for?), just like my recent Tesla purchase... :)

The Tesla is going to be my final full-size headphone and we'll be in love forever.

(custom IEM's are a different story)  :)

Edit: but I will make a couple exotic full-size headphone exceptions if I have the spare cash........ it'll be hard for the Fostex and Sony lover in me to resist that, I must admit!

Sep 20, 2011 at 9:43 PM Post #225 of 3,746
Woah interesting thread! :D

Kiteki, how does the T51 sound compared to the Cowon S9 (sound wise)? If I recall correctly, you didn't like the S9. I might buy a new portable music player when I get the chance...not an Apple product nor a Sansa Clip+. I was hoping to find something with physical buttons like most Cowon products, and a decent touch screen/interface. Mac compatible too...I've read about Cowon's products not liking Mac OS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back