The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
Sep 19, 2011 at 4:24 AM Post #196 of 3,746

Quote:
Both Nexus S and Galaxy S are almost identical, also the great thing of the Android platform you can practically customize everything so you can choose whatever musicplayer you want you can find in the Android market store. If you want to tweak stuff and adjust everything to your like I would advice to get a Android device, if not an iOS/Windows 7 device is a great choice.

Also check this out there is kinda a big community that is tweaking the Galaxy S sound
wink.gif
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=806195

the sgs has a super amoled while the nexus has slcd in aus keep that in mind 

Sep 19, 2011 at 5:49 AM Post #197 of 3,746

Quote:
^ Is the profile picture the real you?

Your avatar is a seagull. :)

Quote:

Your posting style is a bit abrasive.

You shouldn't be policing what's on and off topic, I should dictate if this thread is pure audio related or not.

_________

The XBA-3 and XBA-4 are 12 and 8 ohm's respectively.

User "Inks" has posted a list of output impedance in DAPs in one of the Sony XBA threads.  Interestingly, the Teclast T51 has the lowest output impedance (0.4 ohm) of all the DAP's he's listed there, which is a plus for me and another plus for the T51.

Sep 19, 2011 at 6:07 AM Post #201 of 3,746

The last page was very satisfying and then you want to change topic on your own whim and discuss stuff that's already been covered several times in other threads that's all.

The Sony XBA isn't very interesting anymore until it's 1. available 2. more reviews pop up.

I suggest you read this entire review if you're really curious about the XBA, and then relay your thoughts into the XBA threads: http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=180&t=2351209&last=30682146#30674233

Sep 19, 2011 at 8:45 AM Post #204 of 3,746
Seagull was a photo I took in England when I was there. So who is the girl in the pic? Some gravia model?

Do you live in Japan? I wish to work there some time in the future. But I don't think I can use Japanese on a technical level yet...

Sep 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM Post #207 of 3,746
Oh btw, do you have any custom earphone? Purely chasing audio SQ is tiring, that's why I took some time off to just enjoy music.

So holla to those ppl who might have known me about the same time last year.

Sep 19, 2011 at 11:15 AM Post #209 of 3,746

Quote:
Oh btw, do you have any custom earphone? Purely chasing audio SQ is tiring, that's why I took some time off to just enjoy music.

So holla to those ppl who might have known me about the same time last year.

You seem to pop up every now and then. I take it the Jh16 are still doing it for you..I've gone and gotten customs and since moved on to headphones since then :p

Quote:

I have a review of several custom IEM's from UM in post #14.

I don't have my own yet, but I've put a lot of research into them and will be receiving my first custom IEM in a few weeks, which will be pretty exciting.

What customs did you get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back