The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
Sep 18, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #166 of 3,746
Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....

Sep 18, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #167 of 3,746
What kind of board does that not occur in?

men_laughing.gif

Sep 18, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #169 of 3,746

Quote:

Korean characters looks so different from Japanese and Chinese characters.

Well, "kiteki" is very similar to "kiseki", or "miracle" in Japanese; correct me if I'm wrong.

Indeed, perhaps that's why my name is Kiteki, I'm a "mircale" of "tek"nology.

Sep 18, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #170 of 3,746
Sep 18, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #171 of 3,746
When's the touchdown?

Quote:
I'm most keen on the XBA-3 myself... is the extra sub-bass in the 4 really necessary? and no, no prices here yet afaik... not really in a rush to get it either... have the ultimate headphone and custom IEM's on the way and everything so...
=p

You mean Irina Krush?
Quote:
I believe there is a very good female chess player in the U.S. called "Ivana Krush"... or more appropriately abbreviated as "I. Krush".

Sep 18, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #174 of 3,746
Don't forget to change your avatar.

Quote:
Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....

Sep 18, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #175 of 3,746

Quote:
Indeed, perhaps that's why my name is Kiteki, I'm a "mircale" of "tek"nology.

Oh, a "miracle" of photoshop, you mean? 
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back