1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. alexzogh
    gemNeye and trellus like this.
  2. Ggroch
    OOS...someone bought them.

Blue Aura WS-80i Wireless Monitor Speakers back in stock for $55 a pair in White. Discount shows on checkout. See Below about the OOS Black for Details.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    gemNeye and Slater like this.
  3. alexzogh
    Arkady Duntov, gemNeye and trellus like this.
  4. alexzogh
    AiJoy True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones Waterproof 16H Playtime 3D Stereo Sound Wireless Headphones with Charging Case Built-in Microphone for iPhone and Android 27.49 with coupon code “EZ6MCXL7”

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H8Y8CFF/

I do not own these, but do own a pair of Marvin air-x’s which I really like, but they are 4x more expensive.

gemNeye likes this.
  5. gemNeye
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  6. alexzogh
    Buydig has Sony MDR-V6 Studio Monitor Headphones w/ CCAW Voice Coil on sale for $54.99. Shipping is free.

Note: Price will be shown after you login to your account.

https://www.buydig.com/mobile/product.aspx?sku=SNMDRV6

I had a pair of these 30 years ago, and loved them.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    gemNeye, slowpickr and trellus like this.
  7. antdroid
    Fry's has the Audio Technica MSR7NC for only $129. It's clearance so YMMV and only available in-stores. Sold out here in Seattle, but looks like there are some in other stores across the country.

gemNeye and trellus like this.
  8. Terco
  9. Toastybob
    The only player I've found that allows shuffle by album. It also allows increasing the buffer length to make Bluetooth more stable. After the major update a few months ago, it looks great too. The only thing I don't like is that the queue starts after the current song, not the current list.

10. phthora
    Arkady Duntov and gemNeye like this.
  11. phthora
  12. phthora
  13. gemNeye
    Disclaimer: I have no idea if the following product is a legit Shure product or not? Apparently Shure IEM's have been copied and sold off as the real thing when it's actually a fake. So the following item I'm about to post, I cannot verify if it's legit or fake? However, the store selling it does have a 45-day return policy with a 15% restocking fee. So if the product does indeed turn out to be a fake, then you could return it and take a $30 loss for the restocking fee. Otherwise if the product is indeed a legit Shure item, then this is actually one heck of a good deal. Is it worth the risk? That's up to you. I just wanted to make people aware of this before posting it.

Shure SE535-V -- Metallic Bronze -- $199.99 @ Rakuten -- https://www.rakuten.com/shop/primedeals/product/h0inpp3jb/

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    phthora likes this.
  14. Slater
    Yikes. If the product would turn out to be fake, I would take it up with PayPal or my credit card company before being forced to pay a $30 restock fee for a counterfeit product.

15. gemNeye
    One could go that route too. :wink:

I'm just framing it in a "worst case scenario" way for those willing to take the risk.