The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 30, 2018 at 10:11 AM Post #27,512 of 35,316
OOS...someone bought them.

Blue Aura WS-80i Wireless Monitor Speakers back in stock for $55 a pair in White. Discount shows on checkout. See Below about the OOS Black for Details.

Extremely Cheap pair of wireless bi-amped powered monitors. $55 a pair shipped Blue Aura WS-80i through Amazon 3rd Party Merchant. The discount from the posted $100 price shows on final checkout (before you pay).

NOTE: Do Not Buy until you read how they work in the linked reviews. They use a proprietary Wi-Fi technology (not Bluetooth, Not compatible with other Wi-Fi speakers) and only accept a signal from the included Transmitter Dongle (which accepts USB and 3.5mm analog stereo sources). Each speaker plugs into AC power..and has no other inputs - they receive from the Dongle Only.

Trusted Reviews Review of the Blue Aura WS-80i and Tech Kings Review of the WS-80i (this site died in 2014...but the review is more complete.

I have owned a set for a couple of years and they work very well for me, and sound like $2-300 pr. powered monitors. But as mentioned, the system is unique and proprietary. The vendor "Vanguard Dynamics" is the U.S. distributor. They are trying to off the remaining inventory I expect. I have no interest except its a very nice price on monitors I own and like. They work well for me connected to a Chromecast Audio or Echo Dot through the 3.5mm input. If you have questions on use you can PM me. They establish their own 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2018 at 12:40 AM Post #27,514 of 35,316
AiJoy True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones Waterproof 16H Playtime 3D Stereo Sound Wireless Headphones with Charging Case Built-in Microphone for iPhone and Android 27.49 with coupon code “EZ6MCXL7”

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H8Y8CFF/

I do not own these, but do own a pair of Marvin air-x’s which I really like, but they are 4x more expensive.

Jan 1, 2019 at 5:30 PM Post #27,517 of 35,316
Fry's has the Audio Technica MSR7NC for only $129. It's clearance so YMMV and only available in-stores. Sold out here in Seattle, but looks like there are some in other stores across the country.

Jan 1, 2019 at 5:45 PM Post #27,518 of 35,316
Jan 1, 2019 at 6:50 PM Post #27,519 of 35,316
Poweramp Full Version Unlocker $1.99 (normally $3.99) Android only.
I have this app for about 2 years now, love it!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer.unlock
The only player I've found that allows shuffle by album. It also allows increasing the buffer length to make Bluetooth more stable. After the major update a few months ago, it looks great too. The only thing I don't like is that the queue starts after the current song, not the current list.

Jan 1, 2019 at 7:42 PM Post #27,520 of 35,316
Jan 1, 2019 at 7:58 PM Post #27,521 of 35,316
Jan 1, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #27,522 of 35,316
Jan 2, 2019 at 2:51 PM Post #27,523 of 35,316
Disclaimer: I have no idea if the following product is a legit Shure product or not? Apparently Shure IEM's have been copied and sold off as the real thing when it's actually a fake. So the following item I'm about to post, I cannot verify if it's legit or fake? However, the store selling it does have a 45-day return policy with a 15% restocking fee. So if the product does indeed turn out to be a fake, then you could return it and take a $30 loss for the restocking fee. Otherwise if the product is indeed a legit Shure item, then this is actually one heck of a good deal. Is it worth the risk? That's up to you. I just wanted to make people aware of this before posting it.

Shure SE535-V -- Metallic Bronze -- $199.99 @ Rakuten -- https://www.rakuten.com/shop/primedeals/product/h0inpp3jb/

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2019 at 3:21 PM Post #27,524 of 35,316
Disclaimer: I have no idea if the following product is a legit Shure product or not? Apparently Shure IEM's have been copied and sold off as the real thing when it's actually a fake. So the following item I'm about to post, I cannot verify if it's legit or fake? However, the store selling it does have a 45-day return policy with a 15% restocking fee. So if the product does indeed turn out to be a fake, then you could return it and take a $30 loss for the restocking fee. Otherwise if the product is indeed a legit Shure item, then this is actually one heck of a good deal. Is it worth the risk? That's up to you. I just wanted to make people aware of this before posting it.

Shure SE535-V -- Metallic Bronze -- $199.99 @ Rakuten -- https://www.rakuten.com/shop/primedeals/product/h0inpp3jb/

Yikes. If the product would turn out to be fake, I would take it up with PayPal or my credit card company before being forced to pay a $30 restock fee for a counterfeit product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back