1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. gemNeye
    Coupon code no longer available.

2. Ggroch
    B&H has a 5 hour flash sale on the JBL Everest 710GA wireless over ear sealed cans for $99. This is the new touch to Google Assist version. One of JBL's most comfortable and best sounding I think. Reviews have been good. Not active noise cancelling.

gemNeye and slowpickr like this.
  3. kgingher
    My thoughts exactly !

4. eeagle
    Reminder to prior buydig.com customers they sent a targeted $20 off $30 or more coupon on Dec 11 good for a one time purchase til 30Jan2019 check your email.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    gemNeye and trellus like this.
  5. LazyListener
  6. gemNeye
  7. gemNeye
  8. Ken G
    groucho69 and gemNeye like this.
  9. gemNeye
    wormsdriver and phthora like this.
  10. Buddhahacker
    Hope there are enough for the rest of us!

11. bigbenrfan99
    ShakyJake and gemNeye like this.
  12. JabenZ
    I thought it is a good deal till I check it on Taobao. Apparently, this is a common price for Z7M2 in China.

13. alexzogh
    At this price, still too expensive. I bought them as they were going down in price (~100) Very low quality parts, muddy sound. It’s almost like someone at Hifiman had a bet on how much they could charge for inferior headphones. Eventually we figured it out. They were so bad, I won’t even consider the brand any longer.

The QKZ DM6 headphones at less then $7 are superior in every way. They dipped below $5 on 11/11
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...102.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5dbe4c4dqHQgXF

CoFire and wormsdriver like this.
  14. Allanmarcus
    gemNeye likes this.
  15. nraymond
    djray, ShakyJake, Hi-Fi EDU and 8 others like this.