1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. Terco
  2. Blueshound24
  3. Terco
    By subscribed to their email, they send you an email when new Massdrop made staff is gonna release.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    Blueshound24 and trellus like this.
  4. Lurk650
    Meze 99C with Balanced Silver cable and Brainwavz Sheepskin pads is a force to be reckoned with

5. rkw
    If you joined Massdrop and subscribed to the Audiophile community, you should be receiving e-mails by default. If you're not seeing them, check your settings and spam inbox.

Blueshound24 likes this.
  6. kgingher
    hikergrl and trellus like this.
  7. D3soLaT3
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    hikergrl, trellus and Arkady Duntov like this.
  8. Terco
    hikergrl, trellus and Arkady Duntov like this.
  9. Lurk650
    Literally got that delivered yesterday. Sending back to Amazon. You only get audio from music sources, Spotify/UAPP. YT and FB videos don't work. Upgrading FW and flashing sound profile is only possible on Windows and the instructions to do it aren't clear. It sounded damn good but it's limited IMO, esp when you can spend a bit more (retail price) and get the ES100 and have the same if not better audio quality with great support and get all your audio.

Terco and slowpickr like this.
  10. kgingher
    Grado SR60i Prestige Series Headphones - $35.50, shipped.

"Temporarily out of stock.
    Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
    "

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    trellus, hikergrl and ShakyJake like this.
  11. phthora
    None left.

12. kl884347
    I'm seeing that it is discontinued. Do you have another ink?

13. HiGHFLYiN9
    Something seems a little odd... It states the manufacturer is ANCHENLE, not Grado, and the seller seems to mostly sell phone accessories. Great deal if it's legit.

14. hikergrl
    They're back on amazon -
    Grado SR60i for $35.50 free shipping
    https://www.amazon.com/Grado-SR60i-Prestige-Series-Headphones/dp/B0006DPMU4/
    Says that seller information is Amazon. But it says that it will usually ship within 1 to 2 months!

trellus and antdroid like this.
  15. Lurk650
    Brainwavz having some deals, one I took advantage of was Sheepskin Ovals for $23

slowpickr likes this.