The bassist IEM's you have ever heard Put Them Here!!!
Jan 25, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #31 of 59
You know, I've heard a lot of IEM's and a lot that sound like they've got bass, but few really really hit the low notes. The Nocs NS200, however, ain't one of those. They are like 80$ (expensive) but have big, nice bottom ends. I'm not sure if they are the bassiest i've heard as I don't remember everything, but they are very very bassy, certainly more so than any competing product I've heard in the price range. The MEEL wood iem, too is mass bassy and so too, is the Mingo WM2, but the Mingo and the MEEL tended to boom too much into the lower midrange for comfort.

Jan 25, 2011 at 11:48 AM Post #32 of 59
Quote:
i think hje900 are bassy. anyone agree with me?

I think this is the wrong thread to complain about too much bass!
gs1000.gif

Jan 25, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #33 of 59
Klipsch Image S4's are pretty bassy. My first "real" IEM about two years ago maybe? When I was in that phase where all I wanted was bass. (Or so I thought)

Jan 25, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #34 of 59
CX300II definitely wins.

Jan 25, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #35 of 59

Quote:
Agreed about the balance on the X10. Sometimes I still miss my pair (s). Two pairs had the cable strain relief at the base of the earphone body split. So they were returned. Something about their smooth, deep, and detailed sound still remains on my mind today. Also, unfortunately, I didn't know about Sony Hybrid tips at the time I owned them and I've since read a few comments that they are a fantastic match for the X10s....   
I would love to try another pair again but the problems with the cable strain, and the feeling of how chintzy the cord is, will probably keep me away. 

The cable boots on mine split too.  That's one of the reasons that I had my X10's remolded as customs.  Supposedly they've fixed the durability issues with the X10's in new stock.  Unfortunately there's no way to know how long a particular vendor has had them lying around, since they didn't change the model number or anything.

Jan 25, 2011 at 6:10 PM Post #37 of 59
The bassiest I've heard are CX300 and IE8.

Jan 25, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #38 of 59
The HJE900 had good impact and decent control. The Meelec M6 has decent impact, but they can be sloppy.  The IE8 with the right seal will resonate through your whole body.  The W3 has the best bass impact and body of the BA's I've had the pleasure of hearing, but the Bass King for me are the Hippo VB's.  They can be downright ridiculous with the max bass plug in.  I'm currently enjoying them with the middle set of ports and decored Comply's.

Jan 26, 2011 at 2:26 AM Post #42 of 59
The M11+ is the bassiest for me.

Jan 26, 2011 at 1:48 PM Post #44 of 59

Quote:
The HJE900 had good impact and decent control. The Meelec M6 has decent impact, but they can be sloppy.  The IE8 with the right seal will resonate through your whole body.  The W3 has the best bass impact and body of the BA's I've had the pleasure of hearing, but the Bass King for me are the Hippo VB's.  They can be downright ridiculous with the max bass plug in.  I'm currently enjoying them with the middle set of ports and decored Comply's.

1+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back