The Audio Lounge
Apr 17, 2020 at 3:38 PM Post #23,313 of 36,382
We fostered to adopt. She was never going back. She was shaved down for surgery and looked like a drowned rat but she wasn't going anywhere.
0830171712a.jpg

Apr 17, 2020 at 3:59 PM Post #23,317 of 36,382
You guys crack me up, if you are not pushing audio gear, you are pushing us pets.

Would absolutely love a dog, never had one as an adult only as a child. They were the days before dogs got neutered. He only had one thing on his mind. We would be playing football on the local green and he would see the ball as a piece of action. He was a black mixed breed that looked like a bear. We used to let him roam during the day and he would return at night, it was not long before he had several mini lookalikes all over the neighborhood!

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2020 at 4:06 PM Post #23,318 of 36,382
You guys crack me up, if you are not pushing audio gear, you are pushing us pets.

Would absolutely love a dog, never had one as an adult only as a child. They were the days before dogs got neutered. He only had one thing on his mind. We would be playing football on the local green and he would see the ball as a piece of action. He was a black mixed breed that looked like a bear. We use to let him roam during the day and he would return at night, it was not long before he had several mini lookalikes all over the neighborhood!
Eddy my white chihuahua was like that, animal vegetable mineral he would have a go at it, they come off quick sharp, he's ok now lol

Get yourself one my friend , honestly the bond is like no other.

Apr 17, 2020 at 4:15 PM Post #23,319 of 36,382

Would absolutely love a dog, never had one as an adult only as a child. They were the days before dogs got neutered. He only had one thing on his mind. We would be playing football on the local green and he would see the ball as a piece of action. He was a black mixed breed that looked like a bear. We used to let him roam during the day and he would return at night, it was not long before he had several mini lookalikes all over the neighborhood!
And bikes
C1CE5D7E-13AA-4EB6-BCC3-71A8B3492FC4.png

Apr 17, 2020 at 6:31 PM Post #23,320 of 36,382
@majo123 emailed us to tell us about @HungryPanda's passing. HungryPanda's passion for the hobby was extraordinary -- enough to make the word "hobby" seem to fall short of what it is for so many of us.

@mbwilson111, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's obvious that in our little corner of the world Tom had many friends -- as do you.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2020 at 6:37 PM Post #23,321 of 36,382
For Tom

Apr 17, 2020 at 6:38 PM Post #23,322 of 36,382
Hope that I don't turn in a bad light, But I am glad that have no animals, had them as a kid but can't see me getting any others. Sorry. Good with where we are at this time. Cheers to all of you who can deal with them.

Bikes are different beast. haha.

Apr 17, 2020 at 6:42 PM Post #23,323 of 36,382
Hope that I don't turn in a bad light, But I am glad that have no animals, had them as a kid but can't see me getting any others. Sorry. Good with where we are at this time. Cheers to all of you who can deal with them.

Bikes are different beast. haha.

Hey I still like you. :gs1000smile:

Apr 17, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #23,324 of 36,382
@mbwilson111, I am so sorry for your loss.

I regret that I never got to know HungryPanda better :slight_frown: but I've read enough of his posts to know that he will be missed.

I've used my admin powers to both commemorate him, and to retire his avatar here on Head-Fi forevermore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back